Not all required rooms are built yo!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Aug 30, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

Have you guys looked at ATA's early access new game. The dialogue is interesting. idk if ata is being ironic or trying to be hip with the kids with their use of "yo" and "homies. " they funny

2. It's still showing "Where's the net, yo? Please Check Your Connection" when you trying to open PIMD and Phones data is off😂👈

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  3. Oh I forgot about that for some reason. Silliness

4. Single City 😬🤢

5. So its like pub x1000 then

6. To be fair I downloaded it out of curiosity but didn't dive into it much. Pretty sure the chat is dead asf cause it's in beta and only has 5k downloads rn but the concept is already cringey to me.

7. It's taking everything they've been finding success in adding on to pimd. Interior decorating, dress-ups, social networking, etc.

It can be more fantastic because they aren't tied to the dorm/college theme.

I say good! I hope their artist devs go over there and enjoy spending all their time drawing things and writing their stories for that game and let pimd get back to its roots. Maybe they'll even attract that tween playerbase they been angling at.

8. Come to the App Store ASAP !

9. That’s where I’m at tf

10. Upgrade kitchen sounds like me when I pretend to be adult at work

11. Oof, I haven't seen this yet! I'll have to check it out. Once it is out of beta, it'd be cool to have something on here like they did with KoH. :)

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  12. Id say they will do a launch event like they did with heckfire

Muschi likes this.
  13. Ah, I wasn't here for that but I know what you're talking about. I was referencing the most recent crossover event where we battled KaW, but the launch event makes more sense.

14. They did a launch event and you got a dragon 499 and a captain sparklez dragon stat item but they cant be gifted or traded or recycled or upgraded. Got them on my old main i think if you wanna see. Either that or old alt. Should be quick link in my old mains gifts

Muschi likes this.
  15. How you do you get into the early access?

16. This game has been decent enough but always feels like it’s missing something