No more EC jobs farming

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Royale_Kaname_Will_Never_Die, Oct 9, 2017.

1. So I've been farming jobs for EC and ever since the new update with the new wallpaper which shames me from opening it in public at all, I've noticed that I don't get EC anymore, either I'm unlucky or ATA decided to take it off.
    Thanks ATA :)

2. You're welcome noob

3. Don’t worry Nubby. I’m sure they haven’t removed it, they’ve probably only decreased the chances of getting it

4. yea decreased it to 0% bcos it was at 0.1% before

6. Chances have always been small for EC or DN.

7. dn are awarded in set amounts for completing certain jobs, there's no "chance"

8. There used to be from what I remember. I've had my jobs completed for like 5.5 years now and I used to get random dn rewards from jobs that had already been completed

9. Love monkey is right
    I won a dn not long ago from doing the first job
    It’s rare, but it happens
    Kitty shh

11. It still lets me get ec

12. Same here ? I've gotten quite a bit of dn when I did jobs back then. And ecs still drop from jobs, I've got a few even after the recent update 

13. my b, was under the impression dn drops don't exist anymore

14. I completed like 18 jobs yesterday and got 2 ecs...I think it's still there but since the chances of getting ecs are quite low , you could do a lot of jobs and still not get ecs.

15. use your mom credit card

16. Probably not anymore but I havent done jobs for like 4 years now. But the dn drop rate was lower than ec drop rate.

I think ec drop rate was 2% and dn was 1%? Something like that

17. Hit parties. Use cash. Simple.