Nigel for President! !

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DevilsWife, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Nigel is cool, Nigel is Awesome, Nigel is Sexy. I'd say he should be President of USA instead of Trump 😎

#VoteForNigel

ThePhoenix2HisSloth likes this.
  2. I don’t know who nigel is , but he’s got my vote

3. The results are in and they say that this is A LIE!!

Alicia likes this.
  4. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he had my vote but it's a lie ig

5. Whomst?

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  6. How y’all gonna bash on nigel man , like have you even heard his views and his plans ?

7. [​IMG]

S M A S H I N G

Alicia, Sloth, WhoTfIsWesday and 3 others like this.
  8. This is the only Nigel I serve tbh.

[​IMG]

9. I would trust Nigel Thornberry with my life. I don't trust any other Nigels farther than I can throw them.

10. He got me in the sexy part , like that’s all it takes to get my vote . Or and also legalize all the good stuff , wipe my record, and like can be implement monogomy ? Cause tell we will all vote for him 🌚

11. Nigel Thornberry led his nomadic family safely all over the world so I have faith in his ability to lead us.

#Blarghblarghblarghforpresident

Muschi likes this.
  12. On topic tho, I haven't heard of any candidate named Nigel for the 2020 American presidential campaign, although personally I've mostly been focusing on the Democratic candidates so I know which one I want to vote for in the primary. (Pennsylvania has a closed primary so I can only voted for the party which I am registered to in the primaries.)

So far I like the ideas of Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris, and Andrew Yang. I'm probably going to vote for Bernie though because he has the largest backing of all three of those and thus, in my mind, would have a better chance at going up against the selected Republican candidate.

Sherily likes this.
  13. I don't think he is talking about a real candidate- there are currently no notable declared candidates or exploratory committees headed by anyone named Nigel for the 2020 election, unless I have missed something big.

NightingaIe and Muschi like this.
  14. You merely adopted the smash.

I was born in it.

Sherily likes this.
  15. Yeah, I googled "Nigel for President" and all I got was stuff about the British politican Nigel Farage.

16. Hi ilysm🥺🖤

Sherily likes this.
  17. [​IMG]
    Me @ you

18. Nigel has got my vote. Good luck! x

19. Any news on how the election for nigel is going , i haven’t been keeping up and I lost track of it .. give me updates please

20. I'm still not even clear as to which party's candidacy Nigel is running for