Next Hunt Poll

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Bambi_, Sep 3, 2019.

?

What should the next hunt be?

Poll closed Sep 11, 2019.
  1. Black Friday

7.7%
  2. Galaxy

23.1%
  3. Mythology

60.0%
  4. Pirate

12.3%
  5. Doctor who

7.7%
  6. Another Harry Potter

10.8%
  7. Gaming

15.4%
  8. Friends

4.6%
  9. Or another suggestion

12.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ya Kefo highkey wants to rub all ur pixels

Kefo likes this.
  2. β€œFriends” like the tv show?? If so that wouldn’t really be a good hunt

WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  3. U say this like i actually care? πŸ˜‚

4. Oh wow 18 votes for mythology hopefully ATA or a Mod will see and consider this hunt 🀭

5. Love the idea of a mythology hunt I hope they do this in the future

Bambi_ likes this.
  6. They did a Greek Mythology hunt already

With lots of cute plushies and it actually did an awesome job of capturing lots of myths and stories. The next one would need repeat items because they did the last one so well.

7. you cared enough to replyπŸ₯΄

Muschi likes this.
  8. There have been enough Harry Potter hunts. Mythology is always cool as long as they do something new/switch up the cultures. Slavic would be cool, I want a baba yaga avi.

Bambi_, Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  9. As long as they delve into different cultures when they do mythology hunts there shouldn't be a repeat πŸ‘€

Bambi_, Muschi and RoseMilkTea like this.
  10. Mmm some are better known than others
    I know about leprechauns and stuff from Irish myth which they did
    I know about King Arthur and the round table in English Mythology
    Trolls, ice giants, valkyries, thor, etc. From Norse mythology
    Dragons in Chinese Mythology

and like that's about all beside roman/greek Mythology because not many cultures had such strong and consistent oral traditions, and honestly there's items out for a bunch of those. πŸ˜…

It'd be cool if ppl were more specific about their mythologies tho since there is so much out there to collect already.

11. Grease hunt of Nightmare before Christmas huntπŸ‘Œ bc why not

12. Oops *or

13. Mods don't run the game, we are just normal players who help take care of the community

As for the poll, idk how circus and magic show stuffs didn't make it on there cause they were the first 2 big things she touched on, (magic show more-so). My guess is something magical fosho πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Muschi and Vo like this.
  14. Yeah but it's so long ago now, half the people considered vets weren't around for it

Maddi_Matsu and Bambi_ like this.
  15. Those were the ones i forgot cause so many people had new hunt ideas and i couldnt remember them all πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

16. Mythology is a cool hunt and alot of people have started the game this year so im sure people will want a mythology hunt. Stop hating on mythology just cause u were here for one already πŸ™„

Statuesque likes this.
  17. I feel like they have the next hunt already planned at least one hunt in advance

18. Yea but it'd still be cool to have them do a poll for what hunt we want next 🀷🏽

19. I see fairies in our future

Vo likes this.
  20. probably mythology