New Year, New Giveaway

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Faie, Jan 19, 2022.

1. happy (late) new year, everyone! ✨
    it's definitely been a while since i've done one of these.
    sorry for the lame coding.

since it's the new year, and it's almost chinese new year soon (yay to reunion dinners!), i figured i'd come back from inactivity and spread some joy!

prizes to be won 🧸

BEST ANSWER
    2 hypnocats 🐈

2ND BEST ANSWER

3 kinis 👙
    1 bento 🍱

MOST WHOLESOME ANSWER
    2 kinis 👙
    1 chair furniture 🪑

--

here's the rules, conditions and the dates.

rules 📌

simply answer this particular question
    "What is/are your resolution(s) this year (2022)?"
    under this forum thread (you can send me in message if you want to as well!) and you'll automatically be in the giveaway!

tell your friends about this giveaway (bc the more the merrier!), and if they mention that you brought them here, you will get a higher chance of winning!

conditions 🈲

you need to be at least 200KCS.
    (yes there's only one condition, cool stuff amirite 😎)

dates 🗓
    this giveaway closes on:

31/01/22, 10PM SGT

winners will be announced in a separate thread 1 to 2 days (01/02/22 or 02/02/22) after the giveaway closes.

--

do drop me a wall post if you have any questions, i'll get to you asap.
    good luck & have great days ahead! 🥰

💗, faye

EL-Dorado and Seriously like this.
  2. My new year resolution is to not take things for granted.

I had another foot injury, and just recently my mom and I had surgery in separate areas of our body. Her surgery was scary, and for a minute I thought she wouldn’t make it. I love my mom so much, and I never want to see the day where I have to live without her. I realized I can’t take her for granted, let alone anything else. I tell her every day how much I love her.

3. lol Statistically most people have already given up their new year’s resolutions.

But i’m still trying for mine, i wanna get back in touch with my spirituality & witchcraft. That’s my resolution. It brought me so much joy then i lost sight of that due to depression. Losing that Made me felt like i had no purpose anymore so i wanna get that back. I miss feeling in touch with everything. Secondary resolution is to just be more understanding & kind.

4. My New Year’s Resolution is to make it clear that I own my own future. Listening to those more experienced and knowledgeable than I has still failed me in ways I didn’t expect. Even if I have nothing to fall back on, I think I would have significantly less internal turmoil and gain clarity on my own wants and values.

5. My new year resolution is to put my self first and to never force things.

last year was a year I got absolutely broken and shattered into millions of pieces bc I never put my self first and because I always tried to force things. Force friendships, conversations and so on. It wasn’t healthy at all. So this year I decided that I will be first and that I won’t force anything. I won’t go after people that no longer want me or try to force things that are simply not meant to be. If it’s meant to be, it’ll be ❤️

6. My resolution this year is to work my hardest to pursue my dreams. But also to try my best to make days brighter for everyone, friends and family. Cause I feel like I haven’t been a great person last year. So I’m striving to become a better person, a better friend, and be there and support everyone.💓

7. My new years resolution is to be more motivated for what my goal is. Be positive in life in spite of bad situation I'm going through. Be selfless and kind as long as I have everything to give. Lastly, loving myself more over seeking everyone. 🥺 Thank you and God bless.

8. this hit more than it should've, because i've been there before 🥲 but i hope everything works out for you. 🤍

9. my resolution is to workout, get buff, start an onlyfans, get rich from that, and then to finally spent that damn money getting t10 on this ridiculous game 🙄

10. My new year resolution this year(2022):
    1)For me to really adapt to my new job as I just graduated and there are alot of things to know and stuff
    2)For me to be happy and joyful even in times of difficulty this year as it's a new year
    3) Good health and relationships (Even though I am working I still want to spend time with my family n friends so that I can make meaningful and memorable moments together)

11. My New Year Resolution is •Not to Love people unconditionally that gives them an opportunity to take advantage of me..•Not to let people decide my life..how nd what I'll do..•To not let anyone hurt my self respect..•Not to be weak enough to let ppl Destroy me..• I'll decide what to do in life..Either to live or die..• I'll accept advices wholeheartedly but it'll be my choice to work it out or not💕