new pup needed pls and ty

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by SleepyCatt, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Gotta get that bread somehow.

2. Hi. I need a new tut but minus the attention and stuff.

3. I don't think anyone actively seeks out needy tuts tbh. Low effort tuts are da best.

Altho I will say I did enjoy being sent hunt cash gifts by my pups when I was noobier

4. I give my tuts attention when they need it, someone to talk to and all but spoiling them gifts.. I don't think that's my responsibility. But I surely can spoil them attention, I just sometimes suck at responding timely.

5. I prefer inactive tuts tbh. I will mentor ppl and help answer game-related questions but I don't think I need to be their pup to do that. Altho if they're a noob and/or severely underpriced, I will usually give em a few hires to help em out cash-wise.

James likes this.
  6. Luckily, all my tuts are my friends who are semi-active close to inactive. They are way better than random ones.

7. Still sad you're not bold enough to hire me, winter :c

8. ☹️ I had to hire someone else because of the war. I will hire you once I get the cash. I'm like 800b away. Give me a week.

9. I like attention ? and we were oppos in the war

10. My apologies if I did not notice, probably because I never got a lovetap from you ?

11. Probably not  I was pinned half of the time

12. I don't think NUM would be pleased to get a tut napped. I know, I know, open market

13. Just don’t get hired
    That’s what I do

14. You don’t get hired because you’re expensive

15. Do what I do. Get hired by she who will not be named who freaks out whenever anyone tries to hire her tuts so no one bothers

16. i expected this thread to die, but it’s somehow stayed alive and well :lol: you people never fail to amaze me

17. It’s not my fault though ?

18. Wow o wow :(

19. Keeping it alive