New Player🖤Guide🖤

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Everlyann, Nov 2, 2019.

1. No one else has posted on your thread for over a week. Everyone moved on. Why antagonize and try to revive the drama by namecalling and commenting on something that is no longer occurring...?

Maddi_Matsu and Day like this.
  2. No bullying here, you’re just really dramatic and take things out of proportion.

3. Bullying is a sustained abuse of power over someone.

Who here has power over you, and who is abusing that power, and how long has it gone on for?

Lumenia and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  4. Lol yup 👍 thats all that bullying is 😂
    bul·ly1
    /ˈbo͝olē/
    Learn to pronounce
    verb

gerund or present participle: bullying
    1. seek to harm, intimidate, or coerce (someone perceived as vulnerable).
      "her 11- year-old son has been constantly bullied at school."

5. Regardless of whether or not any behavior in this thread could be classified as bullying... it stopped a week ago. No one was doing anything anymore. There was no reason to revive it and instigate the situation.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  6. Pretty postive the fact that your trying to shut me up for standing up for myself is even worse 👍 sorry i don't get on the Fourm everyday like you all clearly do 🙄I have a life 🤣🤷

7. Really? Because your version of "standing up for [your]self" seems to contain a LOT of insults directed at others instead of affirmations about yourself. I'd support you standing up for yourself if you weren't insulting other people, and now me personally. You don't solve "bullying" by bullying them back. And you don't help yourself by being rude to someone that is only trying to assist you in deescalating the situation.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. Is this really true just swapping them is better?

9. "The national definition of bullying for Australian schools says:

Bullying is an ongoing and deliberate misuse of power in relationships through repeated verbal, physical and/or social behaviour that intends to cause physical, social and/or psychological harm. It can involve an individual or a group misusing their power, or perceived power, over one or more persons who feel unable to stop it from happening.

Bullying can happen in person or online, via various digital platforms and devices and it can be obvious (overt) or hidden (covert). Bullying behaviour is repeated, or has the potential to be repeated, over time (for example, through sharing of digital records).
    Bullying of any form or for any reason can have immediate, medium and long-term effects on those involved, including bystanders. Single incidents and conflict or fights between equals, whether in person or online, are not defined as bullying."

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  10. Why is this still continuing? Just don’t respond if it bothers you so much and I do mean this for both the offense and the defense.

Everlyann and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  11. How do you post in purple in campus chat?

12. Hold down the send button

SashayFierce and Everlyann like this.
  13. Thank you so much!

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  14. LMFAOOO i love this

Everlyann likes this.
  15. Oh i'm sorry. This forum is so slow not enough new stuff get posted so i end up commenting on week old threads 😭😂

Everlyann likes this.
  16. Weirdly enough this game really is just pixel hoarders. We just collect things so we can collect more things we never give away 😭

Everlyann likes this.
  17. And there are like such Serious players that are on 24/7 lol Cant get enough Pixels!!! (warning game is highly addictive 😂)

18. When the story going to show?

19. Which one?