New Player🖤Guide🖤

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Everlyann, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Ah I didn't see you asking for feedback. Just saw you say not to XD and I thought it was funny cause it reminded me of a meme.

If you want actual feedback,
    1) Please proofread for grammar and spelling
    2) Good, original suggestion and focus on activity levels. Having people learn to play pimd casually rather than in heavy busrts and then inactivity is good.
    3) Stay consistent within each dot point. Have one dot point provide one tip.
    "Your DORMS This is super important Use some of the other forum Post this will help you to understand them better but its BEST to just join a good CLUB!"

Also does this mean your dorm and furniture?
    Which guides are you talking about? Could you at least summarize what they teach if you're not going to point at them? How is it best to just join a good club when trying to figure out what to do with your dorm?

The club thing should have been a new dotpoint
    4) Positive: Good, original suggestion to find a friend
    5) In your first dot point, do you mean jobs or stories? Nothing on pimd is called a quest afaik.
    6) Helping new players to find a good club is important but consider that people play the game for different reasons and having a clun that fails parties occasionally is okay if there's rp, too. They would probably prefer that to a tryhard club that they don't feel a part of.
    7) What do you mean by "prices bounce"?
    8) Don't call items, stats.
    9) Consider that PIMD is played by people all around the world, many of which are EAL/D and don't have such good English, and many might just be from different states and countries, so avoid using colloquialisms and try to make your grammar and spelling as clear as possible for people so they can read it. I struggled at times and English is my first language.🙁
    10) Your enthusiasm is cool. Thanks for making the thread.
    11) It sounds like you might want to make a thread about how to deal with assholes on pimd. You should do that.

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  2. Just rp and you'll be #1

3. New players are better off not being in forums tbh

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. 90% of new players won’t even see this tbh

5. Good for them

Everlyann, GodTierOni and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  6. New players...

...do the party thing [guide]

7. True. When I was a noob I didn't know forums even ixisted till about I think 4-5 months into the game

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. Not same 👀 I think I started foruming within a few months of starting

Muschi likes this.
  9. Like it was mentioned before, love the enthusiasm. I'm here to help if you have any more questions regarding the game.

Yeah, she's still new and found forums within a few months of starting out.. we all start out somewhere. Let her be, she's already showing more interest in helping others than 95% of older players with more experience.

Everlyann, GodTierOni and Alessandra like this.
  10. I was using forums within hours, and first posted like two weeks in. Idk why people don't tap all of the buttons to see what they do. I think a lot of people would be able to teach themselves the general game mechanics if they just started tapping things. People be scared to tap a button

11. Well the main reason I didn’t use them is because I didn’t know they existed. Maybe if they were part of the tutorial I’d have used them sooner.

12. I tapped every single button apart from the cog thingy some reason I thort it would break my game if I did n but idk why my head just said so

13. Hence, what I mean about new players not tapping all of the buttons to see what happens 🤔

14. Not everyone is like you 🙄

DemonGoddess10 likes this.
  15. Again, that was the point of my post. I know not everyone does the tap-everything thing, or I wouldn't have pointed it out. I just think it's a good tactic for people to adopt.

16. I did tap all the buttons I just didn’t really know what a forum was at the time

17. No no and no

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  18. Thank you for your support its heart warming 💞

19. I Really honestly feel like there's a bully gang on my threads ! That's a meme 😂 The PIMD Fourm Pimps🤦😂