New pets that should be added thread

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -IRobMyRsForFun-, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Majority of tigers will either be named "Joe Exotic" or "That Bitch Carole Baskin" 🤒

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  2. I think we should be ethical and realistic in our choices of pets.

What would campuses allow?

What would you not get rid of after a year?

Realistically, the only pets you should have are ones you could have at basically any age im your college dorm.

Fish, sea cucumbers, turtles, and other aquarium-dwellers are a good choice.

Lizards, snakes, frogs, and other terrarium dwellers are also good.

Hamsters and mice are cool too but have already been done.

Cats, dogs, bunnies, and small birds; despite being conventional pets, are less likely to be good at a college.

The ethics of owning a pig which will quickly outgrow its cuteness and start eating all your 2 minute noodles and snore while you try to get rest before finals is mot a good idea.
    Tigers, monkeys, etc. Belong in the wild.
    No predatory animals, such as foxes, which might attack your room mates and friends.
    No cows or goats or other grazers.
    No sharks.

Screw your heads on.

3. I mean, if we're discussing what's allowed in dorms, at least where I live you're not even allowed a fish. Zero pet tolerance. However, as a uni student, I have never lived in dorms nor have most of my classmates. Most of them rented rooms/apartments or live w parents, all places where you can have most types of pets

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. Same actually.

But as for what Kefo said, I think it’s bold to assume that college students wouldn’t just sneak the animal in too 😂 Like I don’t see why the pets should be realistic, since some of the in game items aren’t crazy real looking.

Plus, do we have a hamster pet already and I’m just dumb? I thought we have a rat.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  5. One of my exes did live in dorms and someone on her floor snuck in a goldfish. The cleaning lady flushed it down the toilet =/

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  6. I’d actually cry.

But my friend snuck a hamster into her dorm once, and they would just hide the cage in the car and put the hamster in one of those little travel cages.

It sounds stressful and tedious to me, but I guess it’s worth it if you really like the pet.

Maddi_Matsu and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  7. My boyfriend's sister is in her 3rd year of college and she's gone through like... maybe 4 semesters of illegally housing a dwarf hamster named Timmy in her dorm room.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. TORTOISE PET PLS 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

9. I want more stuff for my pet rock tbh, or similar unconventional pets.

A chia pet, I want a chia pet. And the seeds should grow every time you upgrade it.

10. I almost forgot, we need service animals! I think it would be a nice sprinkle of diversity if we had service animals and also it’s very realistic for colleges to allow service animals so we won’t be sneaking them in dorms or whatever 🐕‍🦺

11. I love that! Even if it is a service animal pet style for pre-existing ones. 😁

Day, iTangerine and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  12. I could see a style being implemented! Or if they add levels in the future I think it would be cool for the service animal style to be a higher level since service animals generally need to be trained a specific way.

Or maybe I just think that notion would be cool 😂

Maddi_Matsu, iTangerine and Muschi like this.
  13. Ducks, Geese, or Turtles

Seriously likes this.
  14. Yo seeing service animals would’ve been so cool for this hunt

Day likes this.
  15. Has anyone said sphynx cats yet?

LOVE FOR THE NAKIES ❤️❤️❤️

Seriously likes this.
  16. Sound your wish is granted ☺️also bumping this thread before someone makes a new one and gets confused on search bar 🙃

+ a few comments were mentioned in this thread

the axolotl is so cute 😊

Seriously and Sansa like this.
  17. Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴇᴛs?

18. Capsules. Same as always

19. People like to keep spiders as pets.
    What about an ant farm that increases in size the more it's upgraded?
    Stick insects are cool
    Cockroaches
    Millipedes
    Giant desert centipedes
    Scorpions
    Butterflies
    Silk worms
    All manner of beetles
    Cockroaches
    Grass hoppers/crickets

There is a world of possibility with insect pets

and we still don't really have aquatic pets.

20. That's cool. Maybe the level-unlock requirement styles could be it increasing in size. Like level 10 is bigger than the start, level 20 is bigger than level 10, etc.