New Moderators

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oooh, shiny new green peoples ?

2. Julie farm the noob mods.

3. ?Well this just makes me ponder dropping to 0/0 stats. ?That would instantly mean that I know nothing, right?

5. Yup

6. Clearly not. Lol

7. Congratulations Tutsie, Lady D!
    Yaaaay!

8. This TEA good

9. new rule ata should add must be 2years+ and over 30 to be mod ? would be nice to be paid in bananas

10. Boo o.o

11. I said know how to upgrade.. You're already bc dropping means you drop stats.. What exactly did you try to do with that post? I don't understand.

12. Me for mod 

13. Congratulations Adrian!!!!

14. I'm saying, stats don't reflect knowledge. Some people choose not to upgrade even if they know how to.

15. Well come out and say it.. Don't speak in codes.

16. You're right that the initial form players fill out only shows us one side of them. It's for this reason that the form is only the initial step in a many part process. Think of it as a sort of initial screener. If someone's answers are good, we then look into their account history, how they behave in public, and any associated accounts they may have. If this is all good, then reach out and get to know them in person over the rest of the interview process.

Being a moderator isn't a popularity contest, and so being "well known" or "popular" isn't a good reason to want to be a moderator, or to feel like you should be one. Being genuinely helpful is.

17. "Get to know them in person"

18. Sorry, bad phrasing. Should be get to know them personally.

19. No offense and all but have you even played for 6 months?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.