New Moderators

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. Support.

4. 

6. They say players that are aware of the rules.. Looks like some don't even know how to upgrade.

7. Congrats honey a long time coming

8. Only know Nick. Don't know nor care about the rest.

10. i choked on my spliff at this 

11. Dead

12. Congratulations !

13. As much as I'd love to agree with this. Most of these mods are unknown. I'm happy for Honey and Lady D because I've seen them "handle conflict" and work "under pressure" as pimd community says are qualifications for the position. However, how do they know how the others handle conflicts or work under pressure? How you fill out a questioner is always going to be different than how you'll actually handle problems. There should be a field test period for new mods to see how they really help/handle problems before giving such a big responsibility or title. Seems unfair to all who applied who ARE well known,not saying that's the most important thing but helps the public be able to accept people they know they can go to instead of just being told "this is a good person trust us".

14. Congrats!
    Good luck all.
    God bless. :)

15. Congrats ️?

16. Never saw this person before

17. Wth is a 10kcs mod going to teach us I mean really 120 days in and knows everything apparently. Jesus you guys really do want the game to disappear you truly don't care about the game anymore, once you stop getting money you will just have this game turn into another gaw. Great job on stupidity yet again ata everyone please feed them more bananas they hungry. How much longer will it be til you guys actually do something reasonable for us?

18. Upgrading is over rated

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.