New Moderators

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's nice when people just open their angry mouth, can't even control their emotions Hun? You realize everyone just gonna laugh even harder? 

2. for a mod she definitly handle her anger well

3. She's an idiot. Most of them are

4. support

5. If you think this is angry you are sadly mistaken. And I believe I said an ATA released list of definitions. Do I see a sticky released by PiMD, admin or community? Outlining "this is that this means and you shall not use it in accordance to anything else."? No. That screenshot only proves my point more, people interpret things differently. Cc is usually club chat or cat cafe yes, but that does not mean it cannot mean anything different to other people. That's like saying BYOB is only bring your own booze. Where as some circles use it as "Bring your own beverage", "Bring your own Book", "Be your own Being". Different strokes for different folks.

6. Think I'm an idiot all you want. You are the ones trying to put down a mod thinking you will change the Apes minds, she and Pink were both chosen for a reason.

7. i dnt see cc means campus chat , did you read ?

8. no one trying to change their minds, its all in your head dear

9. This player never thought if campus as campus chat. Doesn't mean someone else wouldn't see it differently.

10. at least he thought before he talked

11. I'm sorry but I have to agree that the low kcs mods are making mistakes. I know one that asked about the silence said why they were silenced then the mod asked it depends why they were silenced. Like really? They just told you.

12. Excuse me, everyone loves me thank you very much!

13. becareful they may go banana now that you critisized them

14. ?Oh I forgot you were here Papi. Apologies.

15. Apology accepted.

16. Hi Papi? I still got memories of you dance dn on me ?
    At least you're feisty and hit back, I respect that ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.