New Moderators

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Actually, noobs don't know the lingo, hence, they are nuubs .. Anyone who's been on pimd any length of times KNOWS this is fact

2. except for certain mods and their fanbase

3. Your life depending on defending the mod looking stupid?

4. ?

5. Tbh, this is all stupid ;)

6. How are you scrubs still going on about this crap? Did you all get denied applications or something? Who gives a crap. Crap game needs crap mods to suit it

7. Sorry but I give a crap. You may not but don't assume no one does. I like this game still. So if something is wrong I'm going to let it be known.

8. Then email the chimps you numpty
    Cat fighting in a thread won't do you any good

9. "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." -MLK JR

I applaud both sides for speaking up, no matter if it conflicts with my views-healthy debate over valid points raised is never a bad thing...

10. I will do anything I want to do..

11. Would you like to suck on this lollipop ?

12. Exactly jet. debates are fun.

13. loved this

14. I personally say Campus, because calling it WC seems wrong as you don't talk to the "world" only the English speaking campus or Asian depending whichever you are a part of.

When people ask me what cc means I tell them: "Generally it means Club Chat or Cat Cafe. However it can also mean Campus Chat, Counter Culture, or Cabana Cool. Many used t say CC for a cat and cc for counter but now it's just universal at times. So if you are in forums and see people saying 'checking cc' on the POTD list, they are more than likely checking Counter"

As for Pixie not responding, perhaps she knows that no matter what is said some of you are still going to have a stick up your butt about he being mod. I remember small mods before, and people had the same gripe about it. Don't like some the new mods? Who cares? It's my understanding that there's not one single mod past, present, and probably not future, that has ever been unanimously loved by everyone playing the game.

Some have even said "I would be a better mod, why did you not choose me?" Well, perhaps your forum actions speak louder than your "experience". By bashing the chosen mods, all you do is, in my mind, cause the devs to see your application and delete it. Have there been mods named that I didnt know? All the time, Bluntwiches and Jerk are probably the only mods I knew before they were mod and that was just by association or forums. Have there been people named Mod or HS that I'm like... Why? Yes, however I recognize that this game is ATA's to run however they please and I'm assuming their mod selection is similar to my normal admin selection. See a person that had potential and give them a try.

No where in the threads explaining the requirements to be a mod does it state a minimum stat. No where in any ATA released thread does it show a CONCRETE set of terms and abbreviations.

Just like one mod may silence for something and the next not, or one support rep will explain something differently than the next, each player has different abbreviations depending on the clubs that raise them.

15. summary please

16. You all are ignorantly butthurt over people recognizing some people call it campus chat and use CC for all things cc, cat, counter, club, and campus.

17. from guide section, learn acronyms here btw

18. Lol.. Your post only proved what I said earlier..thank you

19. see what cc means according to guide section

20. see i dont see cc means campus chat but rather club chat according to the guide section

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.