New Moderators

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 

2. Ummm technically she's right it's cc (campus chat ) go to kaw and its wc. And yes I know what it's often referred to here but she was 100% correct.

3. Foot has a point.... We call it campus chat and world chat sometimes. Not everyone calls it the same...

4. If you think about it logically though the tutor/pupil system is kinda backwards. Whilst Tutors are indeed hired by a pupil when needing help, it's the tutor that teaches the pupil how the subject is done. Therefore we the pupil are actually the ones bein the Tutor to our hired player, making them the pupil.

So we hire the tutor, but end up tutoring the tutor.

5. That is one small bit of mechanics ive always wondered lol why is a person who needs nothin bein called Pupil

6. I guess because a pupil needs to gain intelligence or in this case strength (TB)?

7. I guess but maybe it refers to Rl istances when someone needs to learn something they Go hire a tutor... But yea ive made a suggestion while back on changing this never hear back from them on it though

8. wc means toilet also, but when ppl say wc here i dont think they mean toilet same with wc/cc thing, but nice try to make her look less weire

9. weird * sory cant edit posts here

10. But the point is players call club chat cc and world chat wc..
    The noob mod don't even know the terminology used on pimd, nor the basic tutor/pupil dynamics was all the ss showed..
    Good Job ATA 

11. exactly but gotta give a salute for those to tried to make here look relevant again

12. You all can argue all you want, anyone been on pimd any length of time knows a cat is not a dog...

13. I vaguely remember there was a debate on this in forums just a few weeks ago. One side of the argument was what you said, other was that the tutor is hired to give the pupil a bonus which benefits them. They both have their points but in my opinion your side of the debate sounds more sensible.

14. however we may see ppl trying to argue about that for [reasons]

15. Yusss now I can farm honey 

16. You can try....

17.  hopefully they appear

18. Yeah ATA good job you hired a human. Do you really think every one is perfect? I know for a fact there isn't one perfect person on this planet. Are you saying you've never made a mistake? Cause we all know that'd be a lie. Wanna know what pictures weren't posted? The ones where she realized she was wrong and corrected herself, or was corrected by someone else and let people know that person was right. At least she has the courage to admit she was wrong, do you?

19. admitting that someone is wrong shows that person has character however I've not seen that character well officially from the apes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.