New Moderators

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. I'm starting to wonder wth is wrong with some of you?! These mods all meet the specified requirements!! If you have something wrong that you think should be fixed, email support! Leave these mods alone, all they do is make this a better place. Think you can do better? Apply and prove it! But do not sit and be lazy and complain about who they chose. Congrats to all the new mods once again, you all deserve this despite all these crabby, jealous people.

3. Awkward moment when SID copied what you said and removes your quote ;)

4. ?haters gonna hate. Mods are used to it.... And people will always complain about "unpopular" mods or something about stats like they did with Dormy.

5. the green thing on your nose

6. I think just_a_face isn't a mod anymore? ?

7. Face is still a mod wofly I've checked

8. Can't find the award. 

9. It's way at the bottom

10. Found it! Thanks 

11. Anytime Hun ️

12. Lel stalk much wolfy?

13. these mods suck they perm silenced me
    #firethenewmods

14. Shouldn't break the ToU.

15. i didnt really

someone in campus said "gift me the "K" gift" so i said "can i shove that K up your ass?" and apparently thats silenceable.

(only using my alt so my main doesnt get perm forum banned too for reststing that garbage)

16. just_a_face_in_a_crowd he is a moderator

18. sidd why u say something then you quote yourself

19. Just saying If you feel you've been wrongly silenced and ya got that perm that sucks bro that wait time for repeal is a killer if they say otherwise but anyways you know the drill Contact Support@athinkingape.com With all the info you have and it will be investigated

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.