New Moderators

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think you need to learn how to do maths again son

2. An interview process works for most jobs but for something that gives power there will always be some sort of out cry. When a manager is announced at a workplace if it's someone within the company there will be a few grumbles but if it's someone deserving, helps others, or is manager material then it's easier for people to accept. When it's someone outside the company there is much more of an out cry. Honey, Lady D, and Nick aren't just "popular" but are well known for helping people. Not saying the others can't be just as capable of help but in the public eye it's an outsider being promoted. No community will ever give a person of power a free chance. Just a suggestion: announcing your top applicants in forums and seeing how others feel about them before giving them the title. There may be a lot of things you don't know about them that maybe important. And would give them community some comfort in seeing it coming vs just being told. Ignore it if you wish. Any ways good luck.

3. 205 days old.
    We can just say there are 30 days in a month.
    205 divided by 30 = 6.83333 repeating.
    The account is almost seven months old.

4. *the not them

5. i always enjoy ur answers man

7. u too, congrats on reaching forums

8. take ur time to actually learn mechanism or rp on that other game ?

9. i stand corrected then :roll:

10. HAHAHAHA ONE OF THE NEW MODS POSTED SOMETHING THEY WERE WRONG ABOUT AND DELETE IT. #krissyKantBeMod

11. I was not wrong. I stated the information not to my liking before posting. Instead of taking the time to edit, j deleted and was going to repost but I see now that you already answered it the way I was. So yes I deleted :lol:

12. no you were wrong else youd have courage to leave it there or not say it in first place

13. Mmk, #sorrynotsorry :lol:

14. Congrats to all ?? I have some tissues for all the cry babies 

15. oh no he is angry and using # on pimd

16. Blanket buddy congrats

17. However, she was correct when she said Pixie had been on this game for between 120-365 days.

18. So how long has pinktink been here I wonder? Can anyone see?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.