New Moderators

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol

2. Farm the mods or quit whining on threads

3. Congratulations to the new mods! Be warned though, because as you may already know, people like to dig their claws into any weaknesses you may have and hit you where it hurts. Others may attempt to hurt you but instead make you laugh. Anyways, congrats and good luck!

4. Max it's hard to farm them if they only 30kcs ?

5. When the hell are they going to make a thread about my PIMD demotion.

6. dam her first ever post, congrats on reaching forums

7. LMFAO shoo

8. Lolol i agree Austin maybe i should get my mini me :p

9. Hello to all who do not know who I am pixie.. I recently changed my name. And had two accounts before this one..as I lost them. I also moderate another ata game. And yes my kcs is low..as I like to take my time.

10. You're whining about the whiners and I'm whining about the whiners who are whining about the whiners. See, it's all just an endless circle in forums.

11. Get your alt game on then im sure it wudnt take more than a few days to reach them stats ?but idc whos mod or how old or what there kcs are 

12. Pixie I'm 99.99% sure every knows who you are now. Seeing that this post has gotten so much hate towards yall. Just stop talking and get to silencing people. That's all yall are good for anyways. Except foot. He is actually cool

13. But you applied to be mod fairly quickly :confused:

14. And yes, I purposefully did that with confused.

15. Congrats to the mods that I've actually talked to or heard of before now.... Sorry I don't know the rest of you...

16. Congrats to Sinderella and MeggyBoo :'D

17. seems legit ?

18. Lowkey Tea

19. moderators account isn't 6 months old. Therefore not fit to be a mod.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.