New Moderators

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Too many jealous people on this thread yall pissed you cant be mods yourselves 
    I hope ata shuts this game down

2. Honey 

3. Lily, doesn't matter how long you've been playing, why didn't you bother to find out anything of the history of the game? Honey hasn't played for 4 years yet she made a quiz before she got mod and RESEARCHED things about the game to run a fun quiz for people to give prizes away.

PS the way you're acting to any comments made against your little rant doesn't seem to show you acting well under pressure. 

4. Oh you mean the guides that nick wrote, that honey wrote, and jerk wrote? True they actually deserve to be a mod. I for one have never had a silence I've been forum banned once and I wouldn't even try out for moderator because I simply don't care enough to, but yes someone who's 10kcs shouldn't be mod with a 120 day award as a moderator is sad. They should've known they'd get some sort of dislike. I understand not everyone has been here for 4 years and not everyone is high stats but have you sufficiently helped the pimd community in 120 days? I think not.

5. You know, your brain issue is u don't know when to zip it..

And if ur speaking about that brain damaged idiot cjs yes wed complain

6. Why so many? ??

7. So she's been your tut since Monday? 

8. Pick on meI like it.

9. Congratulations to all the new mods! ?

10. Foot you're too easy too pick on

11. So a show of hands whos jealous there not a mod i see way to much bitching relax its just a game

12. Just saying if i downloaded an app I'm not going all Sherlock Holmes and investigating 5 years of its history

13. Congrats 

14. I'd like the devs to look past my couple forum bans and perm silences and promote me to Honor Mod.

15. What colour is a honour mod?

16. The devs deleted a comment 

17. Orange with a hint of brown.

18. Im kinda of in agreement some of these new mods iv never ever heard or seen of in wc or on peoples walla and well im in wc a lot..... but congrats Honey Bunny 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.