New Moderators!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow they actual responded to a portion of my random thought. Thanks I just may remove the reminder on my status that a random mod put on their. I only have one haveem obeai ning seen a response about Warrior though. Regards 

2. Lillie is a kid, lmfao.

3. im unknown, never helped some, and have list of forum ban and such, seeing those, i felt like even i have a chance :mrgreen:

4. I've never seen anyone from that list helping anyone out in forum/campus.  What a jokde, PIMD.

5. lol, i and many other said it over and over in many pages ago, not an answer yet, even those new mods didnt show here yet, just 2 which one of them was really funny

6. Everyone needs to stop complaining. Just because someone didn't get picked or just because you didn't get picked. Yes, a lot of us are upset but there is always next time. Just try harder and continue to work your best. Words on the mod application. Don't cry over it.

7. THIS 

8. ?I'm pretty sure no ones mad they didn't get picked

9. Only one person was lol. She obviously has put in a lot of time reading before voicing her opinion.

10. Everyone is complaining about that one person not getting picked.

11. I think there was about..four people complaining about that tbh. There were many other issues mentioned mate

12. No one is hating on you lol

13. Why not???

I love it lol

14. J31 spiny and others who have stepped down have all my respect these new mods ain't got nothing coming.....y'all will soon see u got nothing coming and will see the disrespect u will receive from ATA......sorry u became mods

15. Well that attempt at bb code failed horribly

16. No entry! Glad to see you got mod!

17. Pimd has already warned about people posting saying the mod is underage.

Stop posting this.
    Like pimd said if you have evidence otherwise you can email support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.