New iOS PIMD App Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Same ? annoying hate when things interrupt my music. I also never got the doctors notes ?

2. Thank you for 5 dns ata 

3. as in turns it off and won't let it play smartie pants

4. If you connect to apple TV via AirPlay (not mirroring), and open pimd, you'll see an ad play on the Apple TV.

Which in theory means that they play an ad in the background of the app. ? could be a coding error but it happened on the old app before

5. Anyone else not getting "party initiated" notifications and not noticing a party has been started unless you actually click on club and go into it?

6. I accidently hit close on it and never downloaded it. The new version isnt in the App store either for Apple so how can I download it ??

7. It is. Its called,

Party in my dorm - I love college

8. I didn't get free DNs :cry:

9. So if I have a iPhone am I losing this account and getting a new one or keeping this one? Because personally I'd like to keep this account.

10. ^ Link that account with Facebook or mail and you'll be fine

11. So we can delete the old app? Will the old app work after Nov7th ?

12. Yes you can delete the old app and no it will not work after November 11th

14. It Doesn't for me.

15. I still haven't gotten the message and it's been more than "a day or so"

16. Won't give me my coons after watching a video. Watched it like 3 times and didn't get nothing ☹️️

17. What about Android

18. Thank you

19. but after downloading the new one, I cannot connect log in . Notice me that cannot connect the server. the old one doesn't have the problem. Why

20. ATA please do fix this laggy app.