New iOS PIMD App Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 3, 2016.

1. If you're using Party In My Dorm on an iOS device, within the next day or so you'll see a startup message with a download link for Party In My Dorm.

When you see this message, click to download and install the new PIMD application. You will need this new version to continue playing and be able to access new features releasing later this month.

(This version will be from our new A Thinking Ape Entertainment Ltd. developer account.)

When you install and play the new version of Party In My Dorm you will receive 5 FREE DOCTOR'S NOTES as a token of our appreciation.

For users on Android, you're already all good to go and won't have to do anything. You'll also get 5 FREE DOCTOR'S NOTES the next time you log in.

After installing the new version you'll have two versions of PIMD on your phone. Once you've logged in with the new version, you can then delete the old version you were previously using.

Thank you for your understanding

2. Thanks for the five dn ?

3. Prepare for the new crazy glitches

4. Does that come with more drug advertisement?

6. slide 5 more bruh 10 total ;)

7. Is there anything new in this update?

8. The only visible change at this time will be the updated App Icon. Though there are other changes to prepare for new content.

9. Okay. Thank you.

10. Thx for the dn's buy I don't take bribes

11. Thanks for the dns

12. This better be good! And how about a Hypno Cat each person instead of Doctor Notes (and/or) with Doctor Notes together??  Love y'all. ?

13. 5dns is pretty generous ty apes

14. Right

15. This is a little exciting, will the application picture in be changed too? You have had the same picture for 6 years almost.

16. Oh maybe they're finally upgrading the gifting section..

17. Android users dont need to?

18. They removing the battle button with hug button I called it

19. Damn ?