New Feature.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -Anime-Protagonist-, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Hello, so the feature I had in mind is that there should be a option to have a schedule for the parties for example Potd is on right now, after when it's finished you can line up cat cafes or any parties so it starts right after rather having admin to start a party. In that way it will keep the party going on and people will keep hitting them.

2. No support

3. No support

4. Or make sure you chose admins for your club willing to start a party when required.

5. support.

6. if this idea were to be, then why even have admins? this will contradict the purpose of owning a club. Good luck

7. I enjoy racing my admin to start a party first once one ends too much for this

8. Agree with all 3 of these.

Sorry, but no support, OP.

10. No support, sorry

11. You don't like your admins?

12. Do u like urs?

13. i like my admins but my club president is a huge bıtch ;(

@mods don't tempaban me. i'm the club president. issa joke directed @ me ty

14. That would make the role of party jockey literally useless. Not to mention, if an ec was lined up and the dropper didn’t come back, now you have a party with no dropper. So either someone else drops or you ff. That just seems redundant to me, sorry ?

15. o but ik ur club pres, shes lovely ️

16. People been silenced for doing this on their own wall so like reported bye 

17. They do that in starter club

18. only because it's the same party and they are no admins in starter club (not even devs or anyone helpful like it's literally just a bunch noobs that have no idea what theyre doing)

19. No support.. active admin mean active club.