NEW FEATURE [NEW FEATURE] The Pub: A New Chat Channel

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jun 19, 2018.

1. update your app in the app store.

2. So can I ask 4 other social media in the pub?

3. So... no, you cant

Muschi and Vo like this.
  4. This is so cool. I have no idea there was *this* side of PIMD. Wow even the font is cool.

5. Plsss take off the pub and silence for naughty all

6. I need a club mail so I can send alert message to whole club members a single go about party in danger or last bar hit (that appears on their notification phone even they didn't open app)

7. Yaaay! Much needed.

A trading channel or the ability to join other channels from a List on Forums would be nice as a future update ?

9. Bumping 

Vo likes this.
  10. You all made a perv chat- Tru says “no bueno.”

11. Wait hold up.... did you steal my Dorito’s RP joke OP. Ohhhhhhh Hell NO.

12. What I meant with about time was that you wouldn’t see clean, asking to join clubs, perverted stuff etc. All in one chat 

13. Bump for those who need it

14. It’s great that there’s a place for the stuff some of us don’t want to see but wouldn’t it have made more sense to put selections first? Then have the different areas to chat following. I don’t want to have to scroll past “the pub” or see anything filthy or annoying in it for that matter just to get to my club or tutor chats. It just seems backwards to me.

15. Go to channels and u can disable pub so u cant see any thing. But tbh ur on a 17+ game u gotta expect sèxtng type chat

16. ATA PLSSS GIVE ME A 50.ECS FOR SPINNER? AND 3 CAT FOR SPINNER?THANK YOU ATA

17. Re-re bumping cause even though it’s getting better some people are still blind I guess.

