[New Feature] Club Pins!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Introducing the latest addition to Party in My Dorm: Club Pins!

Club Pins are a hip new visual way to express what your Club is all about. They show up on your Club Page and on your Club Ads on world chat!

First off, make sure you will need to update your current version of PIMD, so head on over to the Google Play + App Store to check for any updates! (Update times may vary according to your region.)

To set yours up, head over to your Club Page and scroll to the bottom to find 'Club Pins'!

Here, you'll find all the different sorts we've currently got available.

From there, you'll be able to change your Club's current Pin or buy a new one. The player who purchases a new pin is charged. Currently, anyone who is a Full Member and above can change Club pins.

We've started you guys off with a Solo Cup, a Beer Mug, and a Coffee, but in the future there will be ways to earn more pins with your Club!

Once set up, they'll show up in your Club Ads:

... and on your Club Page!

PLEASE NOTE: It may take several hours for this update to reach the Google Play Store and App Store.

Have fun!

Muschi likes this.
  2. Re: [New Feauture] Club Pins!

Um

3. Re: [New Feauture] Club Pins!

Tea... ?

4. Re: [New Feauture] Club Pins!

I don't like that ANYBODY could basically buy a pin.

5. Re: [New Feauture] Club Pins!

Give me that ecs

6. Re: [New Feauture] Club Pins!

Why not? Don't you like presents?

7. Re: [New Feauture] Club Pins!

Because if I'm an executive and I decide to spend 100ecs on a pin. Why should anybody be able to change that? Like only a level or higher should be able to purchase it.

8. Re: [New Feauture] Club Pins!

:/ ok

9. Re: [New Feauture] Club Pins!

Nah wait pause. Where is the Apple pin ?

10. Re: [New Feauture] Club Pins!

Where's the Jan spinner items/avas?

11. Re: [New Feauture] Club Pins!

Or if you want to let anybody buy a pin, that's fine but "higher up" should approve of it. Because someone might buy a pin and everybody hates it and then its a waste of money. So either certain people should buy it or higher up should approve of the purchase.

12. Re: [New Feauture] Club Pins!

Or now as I'm talking about this subject with other players, any of these ideas could work.
    #1 Anybody could buy but need approval
    #2 Higher up can only buy
    #3 Anybody could buy but only admins of a certain level can equip.

13. Re: [New Feauture] Club Pins!

Once you buy a Pin it is that Club's forever, so that means if someone goes and changes it you can always change it back. If someone continues to change your Club Pin I would recommend verbal discipline. Let us know if this is actually a problem for your Club after everyone has had some time to poke around. We are open to adding a role restriction, but for the time being we'd like to give basic members the benefit of the doubt.

14. Re: [New Feauture] Club Pins!

I updated my app, but the option to buy a pin isn't there?

15. Re: [New Feauture] Club Pins!

Nevermind, I resolved the issue.

16. Re: [New Feauture] Club Pins!

You aren't on the latest version! It's very likely that you hadn't updated to the latest version (before Club Pins) and just updated. You will see a NEW update in a couple of hours or less.

17. Re: [New Feauture] Club Pins!

gr8

18. Re: [New Feauture] Club Pins!

Why the hell do we need more crap that just gonna make the game crash more lag more and really just waste more crap on

19. Re: [New Feauture] Club Pins!

If we're doing this I want a apple pin.

Also. I just want no limit on the amount of gifts a person can send at a time. Or something actually useful