[New Feature] Club Advertisements!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 27, 2017.

1. I’ve also updated the app. The button doesn’t do anything as of yet. The same thing happened with the trading update and the new gifting looking update, they update it too early.

2. If they added music, it’ll be muted 24/7, no one wants to hear little arpee tunes, unless it’s got an oomph. Trading kini’s and cats will be pointless aswell since they’re kinda precious items.

3. I can't believe you just promoted rp ?

4. It’s fine, what do you think the members of Ata talk about in their ‘A thinking app’ club? It’s nothing but arpee, I can imagine.

5. If you experienced this on an Android device, this should be fixed! Please check the Google Play Store for another update and let us know if it continues to happen.

You are a Full Member in your Club, which means you do not have the ability to post Club Ads.

6. Still waiting for a RS award to come out as promised by ATA when first released ! Yet another broken promise

7. Anyone else's app start messing up after update

8. Promoting rp. Oh my god. 

9. If you guys ever need any help coming up with more things that don't need fixing, I'm sure we can help.

10. Club Rebel?

11. The button is working for me but i can't post cos I'm silenced. Could you maybe unsilence me?

12. no

13. Looks cool. Good job!

15. I need a club

16. I need a club

17. And BTW,Above,'Stagged Rollout' it Club Rep* ??