New Club Feature: Gold Pass

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 18, 2019.

1. I like *thumbs up*

2. being kicked out of a club and having your pass revoked/99 ecs wasted seems like it would cost messiness though lmao

3. So I guess president is not included in "anyone" from what I can tell the president of a club cannot leave without disbanding club or handing club to someone else. Which is very frustrating. As president of a club I would like to still do quick cat sessions without the hassle of having to make changes of who's in charge. I feel personally victimized. Thanks ATA

4. I feel this on a spiritual level

5. Praise the lords someone vocalized it!

6. Great idea very useful

7. Thanks for the knowing

8. Yes ! Gold pass, finally i go to final

9. That’s real decent sort like a vip club

10. Its nice tbh

11. Can you have multiple passes? How many
    can you have?

12. So I have a gold pass and my name was gold in chat for a while now back to black?!? How do I fix?

13. Uh did you activate a care pack because that’s the only known way to get a gold name atm unless devs officiate you get a gold name for having the pass

14. I didn't understand, how can we find this?

15. Now if we give up our pass does it go back to the president?

16. THANK YOU! I was just coming in here to say something to this effect. Would love an update so that the club president can come and go too with the gold pass.

17. I updated but didnt receive the pass...

18. No pass option here either, and yes i have the latest and greatest install! Guess I just wait.

19. I haven't seen the gold pass yet. I upgraded the game like the site said and still nothing. Anyone else having this problem?