New Club Feature: Gold Pass

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 18, 2019.

1. The profile update is cute asf too. I like seeing my pet so big tbh. ?

2. It's very convenient but the 5 person limit and how only one is free then you have to pay 99ecs is kinda a bummer -

3. If we could issue passes with an expiry, that would be awesome too. Like setting it for 1-7 days depending on the club rules, to issue to people who merc out. That way they don't have to wait at the door when they finish a session, but the feature also can't be abused. ?

4. Agreed. This would also be a nice feature to have for kitty clubs!

5. Bit annoying that only 1 is free then you have to pay for the rest...

6. :[ 99ecs. Time to issue the merc gold pass to my alt and no one else.

Alex1540 likes this.
  7. How about an IP address Club banned to prevent unwanted troublemakers, returning to club.

8. Interesting. Wish it didn't cost 99ecs.

9. There is a "sort of" solution to this for the time being... have all admin block the person, and check profiles before accepting. If they're on their block list, it's a nope. ??‍♀️

10. 99ecs? They had us in the first round ngl.

11. I’m loving all these new club updates/features, they’re super great ? rip about the cost tho  we’ll all just have to share

12. Actually kinda wish you could have more than 5 passes

13. Love this!  Wish it wasn’t limited to five though, but great job! 

14. Amazing new feature!!! Thanks Ata ;)

15. Love it. It's one of those rare awesome ideas ata gets right once in a millennium. Gotta wait another 1000 years now for the next awsm idea, and hope that its related to war.

16. It wouldve been nice if you mentioned firsthand that it wasnt a free feature.

17. They give you one for free though?

18. Wait. No mention of 99 ec on the original post. Wow. Way to hide your money grabbing intentions. I take back my previous feedback.