NEW CLUB ADVICE

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Xx_Emma_xX, Feb 25, 2021.

1. :) Basically I was thinking of starting my own club with the intention of doing b2b parties and helping newer players increase their stats. Has anyone got any advice and tips?

2. If you want a life then dont do it. Its pritty much a full time job getting a club up and running and keeping it running till you get a bunch of trusted admins for all round the clock. It can be really stressful for alot of people

3. Also honestly at your stats you will struggle to bring people in. Ive had it before in my old club i had my alt as pres (600kcs at the time) and had a few people coming in. Changed my main to pres (bout 1.5mcs? at the time) and got way more people coming in. Lower stat people look for experience to help them grow snd judge that based on the stats of the pres and other admins

-Sett- likes this.
  4. You also have alot of learning to do still as well if you are wanting to teach people how to upgrade good ect. I got the energy to add someone else to my list so if you want help with how to upgrade faster then feel free to hit me up. Ive helped loads of people in the past who got to mcs within 1 month and those who stayed active are now 50mcs+. If you keen then feel free to add me. Wall me saying you adding for game help coz i will probly forget

5. youre better off joining a club and growing stats. As for heloing new players, you can reach out to them if you already havent been doing so.

6. Keeping the club chat active and fun is always helpful and creates a sense of loyalty getting to know and care for your members! It is definitely basically a full time job trying to start it off but it is doable and offering help to those of lower stats grow along with the club is fantastic. Definitely try not be too obsessed with where your club is at and everyone continues having fun :)