New choices come with consequences

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by THEESTALLION, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Baby I'm waiting. Again ha

2. Waking up Dash is snoring lightly in my ear I can't help but smile I truly am in love with this woman . Not wanting to get up I stay laying around with everything I've put Dash through racing through my mind .

I can't believe I've put her through all that bull crap and she never lost faith in me now she is wifey for real . As soon as she wakes up I'm having my assistant Ming Leigh take her wherever she wants to go all on me .

It's time she gets the treatment of a Queen with the works not stoping at any expense to make her happy

3. Keep going. We want more. We want more

4. Haha. Thank you. Why she teasing.

5. I know. Keep going cat. Update more

6. Placing rose petals around the bedroom I write Dash a little note putting it on my pillow before kissing her forehead and walking out .

As I'm walking out the bedroom Ming takes a newspaper slapping me up side the head saying " Iya why you so stupid ?" In her Asian accent
    For a old lady she's gotta helluva good arm .
    Chuckling I walk out the door as I hear her waking up Dash saying " Hello Honey wake up "

Mann I love that woman she practically raised me gave me ass whippings changed my dirty little diapers . Funny I haven't seen her since my mom passed away but I always managed to check on her and see how she's doing .

DASH'S POV
    Waking up to Ming yelling I can't help but smile I haven't seen her in so long . Watching as She tries try to reach on the highest shelf for a towel " Honey Do for me " I'm coming Ming don't worry about it I got it .

Heading into the hallway I grab the towel Ming was trying to get for me making a U-turn I go back in the bedroom . Cutting the shower on I immediately put the shower head towards my aching back .

Feeling the water beating down on me I can't help but relax closing my eyes . I hear Ming banging on the door so I quickly wash my body .
    Stepping out the cold air hits me groaning involuntarily I quickly dry myself off . Throwing on some demon cutoffs and a sleeveless shirt pairing my white rainbow flip flops with it .

Grabbing my signature Michael Kors purse and my rose gold Michael Kors watch I head downstairs . Ming waiting at the door tapping her foot hooking my arm in hers " where you goin like that you look like hooka" .

Smiling old age as not changed this woman for nothing in the world . Closing the from door there's a white cadalliac escalade waiting for us . Damn Omar really went all out today .

First stop the ulta store I ran out of my Mac makeup and I want to get some of Rihanna new red lipstick .

Sighing I wish they had a Louie V store here like they do in Ga . Riding around sipping on apple juice since Ming wouldn't let me open the moscato . Buying me and Ming a pair of diamond ear rings that keeps her quite the rest of the day .

Seeing a Jordan outlet store we pull over in the turning lane going inside I have to buy my baby some breads I even see some Concords so I buy a matching pair for me and him .

I'm so tired I've never shopped all day and bought hardly nothing. Pulling up in our driveway I kiss Ming cheek telling her thank you for everything . Going inside the house R.Kelly's 12 play is playing the lights are dimmed .

" Do you mind baby if I give you some of my 12 play ..."Weather it's morning, noon, or night
    I can make you feel alright
    (12 Play just a little bit)
    Once the lights go down
    There'll be no fooling around"

Standing in front of me with a bouquet of red roses looking at Omar I already know what's a about to go down it's about to be some Chris brown type stuff .

7. 1 month later

Things have been going so good between me and my hubby no more late nights or stupidity from him Rubbing my right hand over my small baby bump yes im pregnant again omar did that shit on purpose but im still happy nonetheless . No weird cravings from me yet shoving a sppon full of eggs in mouth I chew and start eating a pickle . ' Baby why the fuck you feeding my child that shit ?' Omar ! its sooo good taste some please ? I poke my lips out watching him frown up at me .I love grossing him out its the only way I can eat my food withouy digging his nasty hands in it .Coming up behind me omar rubs my stomach which is a annoying habit he has picked up.

'Baby im bout to go outside for a sec alright ?' I watch him noticing he left his phone it vibrates so I know he has a text .

****** Text Convo******

VindictiveHoe:/ Bae ? Where you at ? why don't you come and see me anymore

luvofmylife<3> stop texting NOW

VindictiveHoe:/ IM PREGNANT ! im not raising our child on my own

luvofmylife<3 Don't talk to me until you have a DNA test

vindictivehoe:=""> but baby..

Omar walks in the house staring at me like I stole something so I mug him back asking him who ' vindictive hoe ' and who she pregnant by.The dumb look on his face was priceless but I still stood my ground waiting for him to reply to get nothing and when he did say something I put my hand in front of his face stopping him from speaking .

"Baby ? Are you fucking serious right now you don't trust me after all the shit we been through ?" " it's BECAUSE of all the shit we been through that I DON'T trust you honestly can you saw that you Blame me ?"

Holding a have protectively over my stomach I notice I have a little wobble in my walk .Ughhh just perfect I won't be able to see my toes in a couple of months . Picking up my phone and purse I have to get out of the house before I say something I may regret later on . Walking down to the neighborhood park it's hotter then the devils cooch like damn ! Sitting on the nearest bench I wipe some of the sweat dripping down my face while swatting those annoying gnats. Damn everything trying to go after me today all of sudden the sun isn't shining down on me anymore looking up I see a pearly white smile . " excuse me your like in my view I can't see shit with your 7'9 ass ! He starts laughing " Damn ma it's like that you can't show a brother no love ?"

" If a brother buy me a ice cream cone WITH a large McDonald fry I will think about it no promises though" " Whats your name ?" UMM why ?" " Do you want me to keep calling you ma" sighing" my name is dash " " Dah you still want that ice cream ? " And my fries !' Hold up pause what's your name ?" ""i'm Drew'' Holding out his hand drew helps me up and we walk to McDonalds since its just on the corner . Opening the door for me I look around and see baby's hollering babies with ice cream smothered faces and stressed out new moms looking like they want to pull their hair out .

Going up to the cashier I order my large fry , a oreo mcflurry and a sprite " anything else ma'am ?' Turning around looking at drew he orders a big mac " oooh oooh I want some chocolate chip cookies also ! " " Your total is 15.85" Handing her a twenty dollar bill I watch as the cashier can't be nothing over 15 just blatantly flirting with Drew like i'm invisible being pregnant I know I've gained some weight so I know damn well my ass cant be that invisible . Clearing my throat the little girls face goes from a smile to a straight mean mug I don't have time for no charge for fucking up this little girl so I smile and take our cups to get our drinks .

Fixing ice in our cups I drink some Drew's coke I hear a smooth voice behind me I start choking knowing I've been caught in the act . " see that's what your little ass gets for being greedy " smiling sheepishly I slide in a booth at the back noticing our food is on the table .I start digging in my fries dipping it in my ice cream Mhmm so good : Girl you keep on moaning like that im going to think somebody hasn't giving you the D in a while or somebody is up under the table . Laughing "nah it aint even like that nobody will give me cravings like when I want some eggs and pickles they say eww no but its good I use to eat it before I got pregnant " Chocking on his burger I reach over and pat his back " you okay ?" umm yeah im good taking a sip of his drink ..sooo your pregnant ?" Seeing his facial expression I cant help but want to fuck with him a little .

Scrunching up my face and bending over and groaning "ahhh drew my stomach hurts" " Oh shit oh shit ! Ayeee my girl need a ambulance I think something is happening . drew comes looking down at my face I cant help but laugh he scrawls down at me which shuts me up fast . "You better keep pretending cause I've already called the ambulance or we are going to have to make a run for it " " Nigga boo im still going to finish my food and refuse to go with them " . Sitting straight back up I keep eating my food and notice drew isn't eating anymore he is just staring at me with a unreadable look on his face shrugging it off the EMS truck pulls up I see ming getting out forgetting that she likes to volunteer. I start packing up my food not before I hear somebody yell " Dash " ah fuck man just great .

8. Fuck fuck fuck fuck ! Turning around it was drew that called sighing in relief I look up at him trying to stifle a yawn but failing miserably . "Come on lets go". Where are we going ? " Just sit back and ride clyde I know were not in a car yet so shhh" . Yawning I don't really have much argument left finally making it back to the park we just sit in his car watching the sunset ans seeing the lighting bugs come out and the crickets . Waking up I feel somebody rubbing on my feet Omar has NEVER ever done that before so I enjoy the feeling looking down I see drew and little pitbull puppy laying its head on my lap like a little protector. I can tell its a blue nose pit bull its short legs and bluish black coat and all its paws being white . "awww I cooed what's her name ? " I call her beauty" Rubbing beauty ears I just relax checking my phone I notice 10 missed calls from Omar I shoot him a quick text telling him im not coming home tonight so don't wait for me .

He doesn't text me back instead he calls back to back 5 times each time I just hit ignore button .Handing me the remote Drew kisses my hand telling me good night and that he will in the living room on the couch if I need him I feel kinda bad but not really I cant let people I don't know sleep with my ass so I get up and lock the bedroom door feeling safer me and beauty stay up and watch love and hip strive J crazy ass would've got dealt with buying both our asses a damn ring . Shit ! I cant even say anything Mimi was just chilling she was hipped to his game after 11 or so years shit he does doesn't even phase her nowadays . Men always want to leave the good they have at home for what ? a little one night stand ?Wam Bam no thank you ma'am i'm content with only one dick in my life ; I would kill somebody if I got some type of disease that cant be cured cause my shit always stay clean .

9. Working on a update that pimd will let me post.?

10. There's a car crash involving omar and a eighteen wheeler he's a live which is a ,miracle within itself. A couple of scratches and bruises is the only physical evidence that there is something wrong. Experiencing temporary short term memory loss is the only thing that is wrong. Not having the memory of the last six months, not even remembering of who he is or his significant other.

You know when theres a sccident everybody and their momma want to come out of the woodworks for attention .Going back into the hospital we're entering into a conversation between Dash, Angel, and Bianca. Three women one guy tell me you don't see the drama that's about to happen.

In the left corner of the room you see Dash's pregnant self

rubbing over stomach talking to their child. How did things turn so horribly why do I have to be the one yo not have a happy ending. Dash's thoughts are interrupted by the arguing of two women entering inside of the room.

"Shhh... before you wake him up we don't have time for anymore mistakes being made. Bianca and Angel are both in silent agreement each of the women in there own world about the part they had in causing this accident.

*Phone rings*Young niggas dying every night

Young niggas mama crying every night

Make sure call.... first 48*

The room gets deathly quite everyone recognizes who it is. Angel puts the phone on speaker so they all could hear what as being said. Only one sentence was said " He's alive which means the debt is still owed. The girls have used their connections from New York to Florida , Mexico and even Cuba. The people left is the Haitians making deals with them could lead the girls in a very compromising position. Angel , Dash and Bianca all have a connection besides Omar almost being bought and sold to the highest bidder and richest man walking in Haiti.

Don't get it confused the women all knew each before Omar with Angel making her presence known was a sign they were no longer safe.

In a small village in Africa (PAST)

There was three cousins that was raised together after a raid destroyed their family. Dalal (Dash), Ashanti ( Angel), Bacia ( Bianca) all age 9 are outside playing in the jungle later than supposed to be. It's too quite in the village seeing torches in the distance coming closer the cousins all split ways to their separate homes. Each of the young girls are telling their parents something is wrong being adults they shoo the girls off sending them to fetch water for dinner. After doing what they are told to do each girl sneaks off to meet at the top of a mountain that overlooks the village. Sitting around a circle each girl said how their parents responded .Hearing screams in the distance the girls look down and see some huts burning the men that lit it on fire just laughing at the horrific screams of the women.

Not hearing someone come up behind them each get hit on the back of the head. Waking up to a headache and being chained to a wall the girls are scared and don't know what to expect. The guards bring in the parents handcuffed to one another. The sisters are walking with there head down naked and barefooted with blood flowing from there legs. The girls father's  look defeated and ashamed for not being able to protect their family. The women and men are separated the girls are allowed to be with their mother for one purpose only. To get ready to be sold is the only reason they all are still alive. Each woman having a servant to help them prepare for the night. Dressing the women and girls in nothing but jewelry and make up.

Trying to put on a brave face for their daughters but they are mentally breaking down on the inside. A guard leading someone down towards them the girls look up and see their uncle Cyrus. Without a second thought the women and girls run to Cyrus thinking he's there to rescue them. Without saying a word Cyrus leads his nieces to his room locking two up at time.His first victim of the three is Ashanti because of her lighter complexion of the other two.    

Forcing himself on Ashanti rebels much as her little body strength can muster until Cyrus starts physically hurting her. Hitting Ashanti until her eyes closed with swelling blacking out from the physical trauma . The only thing takes her up is the throbbing pain between her legs and the constant drip of something falling on her body. Waking to the sadistic smile of her uncle. Ashanti worst nightmare was actually reality one she couldn't escape from.

Leaving Ashanti to her devices Cyrus leaves his mark on his other two unsuspecting victims. Not one got showed favoritism they each had it just as bad as Cyrus's first assault when he was the age of fifteen. Being the King's son it got swept under the rug the girl parents were paid hushed money even though the thought of being killed is scary enough to keep your mouth closed.

Bringing the girls in his room together he forces his nieces to touch each other while he stood watching. Taking a whip hitting his nieces because they weren't pleasing him fast enough. Crying because of anger is there only form of any type of escape of the prison that they are in.

One month -1 year since the raid

Their fathers were killed for trying escape their imprisonment. The moms lost since of living and died mentally the day there husbands were killed were kill their daughters to defend themselves. Each found their own way to cope with their loss differently. Their uncle Cyrus is still sleeping with his nieces whenever he wanted. The girls experiencing several miscarriages and stillborn babies excepted the fact they would never be able to carry a healthy baby. Every woman's dream is to have a family of their own with this bee taken away the girl's turn to the streets at a young age.Ashanti resorting to coke , Dash to heroine , and Bianca

11. and Bianca to promiscuity.

There's typos and things I need to fix. Feedback is appreciated ??

12. Dhtrhdhddhhdgdhfbfgfbfhdvdgdvdbgdvdvdvdgggfgfgfbdhfjfhfhfhhd

13. what the hell was this about