New choices come with consequences

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by THEESTALLION, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Yessssss cat. Oh wow its getting good.

2. (flashback ) Omar's point of view

Laying in bed looking up at the ceiling its the night before I leave Atlanta to go to my fathers place in North Carolina . Dash is laying beside me we haven't spoken to each unless necessary ever since I found out she was pregnant I never said a word just waiting for her to tell me herself . Weeks go by and still not a word Waking up to find me some advil for this headache I have I see some ' Plan B " pills I get so pissed off I punch a wall .

So you want to play god with my child's life in your hands ? Get the heck outta here with that mess .

Looking at dash I just cant wait to leave here for a while the sight of her just disgusts me now . Waking up at 6 am I'm already dress so I just hop in the car and I start driving looking at trees whizzing by me I relax my stomach starts growling so I stop in lithonia at Glady's Knight Chicken and Waffles getting me a plate to go . Eat the waffles with syrup if you don't then it just wont have the same flavor .

( HOURS LATER ) Present time now ( waking up from nap )

'' Hearing a soft voice in my ear telling me to wake up I look up yawning at a smiling Angel "

Nooo! Give me a another hour I'm still sleepy ! I groan . Next thing I know im getting tickled by the tickle monster and that's my weakness ''I laugh and squirm around the bed Aiight Aiight I'm up I'm up ma!''

Laughing Angel says '' thats what I thought !'' We both bust out laughing ''Come on lets go the park and watch the sun go down you've slept the day away already ''

Getting up I throw on some cargo shorts and a wife beater and my Nike slides following angel out the door .I touch the fabric of her peach floral dress as it gets caught on the doorknob we stand there wrestling with it . Walking through the kitchen door I see dinner has been cooked '' Did you make that angel I ask her ''?" Nope wasn't me .." ''Don't eat it then if you didn't cook it I throw the food away '' Angel looks at me bewildered Trust me its for you own good I promise .

Omar's point of view

Omar's point of view

After spending time with angel laughing and enjoying myself I know it would be real disrespectful to bring her back to the house with me so I don't . Kissing angel's cheek I stand in her doorway waiting for her to go inside so I can leave . Driving back home I just up dash is already asleep or something cause I really don't feel like arguing with her right now . Walking inside the house it's dark so I safely assume she's asleep .

Going in the room I usually sleep in I see the outline of a sleeping Dash crawling behind her in spite of myself I hold her tightly close to me . She doesn't move or protest so I take that as a good sign suddenly she turns and stares at me with her piercing brown eyes that look so filled with hurt .I can't take it so I look down ashamed because out of all the women I've been with she is the only one that promised she wouldn't be like my ex and that she wouldn't ever Intentionally try to hurt me .

Since we've been together and when we weren't together she kept those promises and stayed faithful to me so the least I can do is show the one I love her work was not in vain .

( Six Months Later ) Omar's point of view

I have taken a dip in the drug game head first experiencing and seeing what it is all about the fast money I absolutly love it without a doubt there is no getting out of it for me anytime soon . My love for Dash is stronger then any spell you could cast on me . I love her Lord knows I do ... but she deserves better then how i've been treating her this past few months coming home late going off on her at the drop of a dime .

I'm still the CEO of my nonprofit organization Inreach minstries business has continually been booming we help feed , cloth and provide a stable environment for women that is down on their luck to nourish their children . I always got heavy in the streets making connects isn't has easy as I first thought it would be but I guess my pop's was still looking out foe he left me and my grandpa's list of connects and trap spots already registered in my name .

I already have three warehouses with a diverse group of men and women working for me I don't make them work in a sweat shop and I treat them with respect and decency . Not making the women work naked or bring their kids with them I provided a daycare and online schooling for the high school dropouts . My motto " Hustle first ask questions later " meaning NO excuses for any reason or that's a body part your losing of your own choosing .

I mean life isn't fair I'm not playing god or showing any mercy I have become straight up ruthless in the streets I can't help who I have become most importantly I haven't got to caught up with the lifestyle . I met my half brother Rainiero as I was coming out of the bank from making Dash benefit-or for all of my assets but Rai for short he's managed to keep his head clear and not get up with the lifestyle I'm barely managing to juggle .

My beautiful sis in law Bianca there is absolutely no way you can't love her she was a video vixen before she met Rai and after that she changed to keep him became a registered nurse and the rest is history . Looking at them I know I have to start doing right by Dash but it's hard maybe it's time we sit down and plan a date for our wedding . I need her for the long haul not when things are just sweet and good she's proving to me she can handle whatever I throw at her but...

I just don't know what is wrong with me I'm still seeing angel on a regular basis and still content in having my fiancée' waiting for me when I get home . Whoever said you can't have your cake and eat it too lied .

Angel's point of view

I LOVE OMAR..! Every waking moment we're together and it feels so right.. Just one problem his fiancee' she's still holding on to him like she has a claim to him but she doesn't and I think its about time I let her know just who I am I am his future he needs to stop stringing her along and just end the relationship because I am tired of sharing my man with a woman that does not deserve him .

Dash's point of view

Hello, may I speak to Barbara

Barbara, this is Shirley

You might not know who I am

But the reason I am calling you is because

I was going through my

Old man's pockets this morning

And I just happened to find your name and number

So woman to woman

I don't think it's being anymore than fair

To call you and let you know

Where I'm coming from

Now Barbara

I don't know how you're gonna take this

But whether you be cool

Or come out of a bag on me

You see it doesn't really make any difference

But it's only fair that I let you know that

The man you're in love with

He's mine

So I'm telling you these things

To let you know how much I love that man

And woman to woman

I think you'll understand

How much I'll do to keep him

-WOMAN TO WOMAN

Omar isn't as slick as he thinks he is I followed him one night and guess who came to the door yes angel I just sit in the car and observe how they greet each other with a full passionate kiss . I wait over a hour before going back home and thinking of my next move . The next day when I know Omar is at the center I drive over to Angel's house I knock on her door and wait .

She answers with a smirk on her face and let's me in .. Tf ? She better not test my patience that's all I know I will black out on her if she starts talking stupid . '' Omar isn't here if that's why you drove all the way over here for nothing '' Look Little girl it's obvious your use to being a two timing home wrecking trick but I don't play that Omar is MINE not yours and the sooner you get that through your under developed brain we won't have a problem'' . Is that a threat Ms.Case ? No , Sweetie it is a promise I will make your life hell one not worth living if you want to go against the grain then try me and you better be prepared for the repercussions that will be coming your way '' Looking at Angel with a smirk on my face as she looks with a blank look I walk out of her door into my car driving home .

Soon as I'm back home I make a call to Genesis and Tre telling them to meet me back at Omar's place we all grew up together in high school but they choose to move to North Carolina instead of staying in Georgia like me and Omar did .

Not even 15 minutes later I hear a series of knocks on the door and open seeing Tre's serious face and Genesis's warming one . Walking down the hall to Omar's new " Study" I lock the door and sit down telling them a run through of my problem . All they say is "how can I help" ? Leaning back I start thinking best way to mess with a man is through his money...

Omar's point of view

Dash and Angel are both acting weird I can't put my finger on it but something is up . Driving up to the warehouse I shake hands with the look out . As I walk inside everything just quiets and that pisses me off . ''Roc wtf is up ? '' Mann ! I can't even call it ' Knowing what that meant I sit down already knowing what time it was and start counting money and I'm missing 5 stacks and 2 kilos of my product . There isn't a middle man in my operation so I know its a inside job or somebody on my team getting greedy and I don't accept MY money not being in MY HANDS . Looking at Roc we give each other that look whoever is behind this better watch there back because I'm coming after them full force and with a vengeance.

Going home it's pitch black inside thats unsual Dash is always home looking watch its after 11 O' clock .

3. [ 6 months later Omar has started making connections and using his father connections to start making a name for himself in the drug game am tries to manage to stay afloat in his legit business } Omar's point of view from the beginning of this chapter

4. Wow cat. This is getting good

5. I know you feelin a certain way toward me. But this was amazing. I feel like I'm watchin a good ass show. I know one day I'll see you in a bookstore ha

6. Please use correct grammar. This is impossible to read. And don't put spaces after punctuation.

7. *before punctuation

8. [ I'm not waiting for anyone's approval and I'm not waiting for anyone's okay if you don't like it don't read it nobody is forcing you to read it } 

9. .

10. No more approvals from anyone. So just get over it. Cat i like your story keep going

11. Omar's point of view

Walking inside the house I see Dash laid on the couch walking down to hall I bring a blanket back covering her up . Kissing her forehead and hand I slip a 2 carat emerald white gold engagement ring replacing her first promise ring from me .
    Locking the house up I go inside my study closing my eyes relaxes I'm content right now with what I just did .. Hearing footsteps walking down the Hallway Dashs busts into the office screaming "Oh my god Omar are you serious Yes ! Yes ! Yes ! " jumping into my lap kissing all over my face I smile because that's the reaction I was looking for ...

Picking Dash up carrying her to our bedroom I lay her down gently kissing , biting leaving marks on her body . Undressing her I look at her body and start feeling a type of way . Mann I can't do this with her it's going to feel weird knowing my child was inside of her and seeing the evidence right in front of my face ..

Backing up hesitantly "I'm sorry but I just can't even do this with you right now " Dash looks at me confused because I've never not once not wanted to have sex with her ...

12.  good work shorty

13. Can't stand to wait

14. Dash looks at me confused and hurt .. " what's wrong I thought you wanted to its been 6 months since the last time we've you know ..." Her voice trailing off .. " Dash today is Mother's Day this would of been out first together but you ruined that by killing our baby "

Tears trailing down Dashs face I can't believe you would think I could or would ever do that I had a miscarriage " crying uncontrollably . I try to comfort her but I don't know what to say . "

Kissing Dash forehead I hold her body tight telling her I love her wiping away some of my own stray tears .

"Baby were going to get through this don't worry about it .."

15. Oh man.that was good. Keep going girl!

16.  ight I can dig it haha.

17. Laying Down with Dash in my arms I hold onto her tightly trying to give her some reassurance .
    All I can think about is what she went through by herself and I wasn't even by her side . Thinking back I know the exact day she her miscarriage when I first met angel and ignored her phone call ..

God . I'm such a idiot I was suppose to be protecting her instead I left her out all alone on her own .
    Until the day we die I'm going to make it up to her the best way I can .

It won't bring our baby back but it will ease some of the pain and guilt I'm feeling right now .
    Kissing Dash arm I close my eyes drifting into horrible nights sleep with my unborn seed on my mind

18.  amazing girl