New choices come with consequences

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by THEESTALLION, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Wish your just write to write instead of write then look for a response. Write because you know it's good

2. Hush Mr.Smarty pants lmao Even if I know it's good I still want a second opionon

3. Why? I guess I'm just to into myself. Because others don't define what I do as good or bad.

4. I agree ... I'm going to have to remember that

5. Good gracious. I can't even...I can't even read it. Please, for the love of all things good, use commas. And use periods, but remember, the space comes after the period. I can't even tell if it's good or not, because of the simple fact that I simply cannot read one long, long sentence, that requires pauses somewhere that just aren't there. Also, when someone is speaking, please, start a new paragraph. Meaning that, if you please, begin a new line.

Also, when using ellipses, (the dots used after one trails off, or when continuing something), it's preferable that one use three.

6. Sorry  I'm not perfect with all my grammatical errors .... It's a work in progress your not being forced to click and read it

7. Ha that's what you get for asking for comment. Just write

8. -.- Thanks for your support Jalen... Kicking me when I'm already down ...

9. Ha you'll get back up

10. Arg Arg very funny

11. Okay so are you gone write

12. Hush ! I've already wrote ten pages just haven't posted it up here

13. Rubbing over my stinging my face all I can do is look at Angel with new eyes she's not the girl I assumed she was so now I feel like a ass for judging her from jump.
    ''Look angel thats not what I meant I mean it didnt come out how I wanted it too''.''Omar I dont know the type of women your usually attracted to but I can bet my next paycheck none will ever be like me i'm a rare dying breed ''. ''I am a man of my word so take my apology and hold what I said to my head and not my heart ''. I look over at angel and see her smiling I swear that smilie just brightens my mood instantly . Standing up wiping my jeans off I lend a hand to help Angel up we head back to the car with her under my arm

14. Finally. I like it

15. Angel's point of view

Walking into the restaurant I just knew my stomach was about to have a field day I hadn't ate anything all day either Mhmm hmm I could already taste my food. Preoccupied with other things on my mind I didn't see the flash of caramel bulldozer that almost knocked my shoulder off the hinge. Smacking my lips I was about to give this man hell until I looked up seen those big dimples and that lopsided smile .Ohhh sweet baby Jesus this man is Fine ! With a capital ''F'' standing at 6'6 with short curly black hair, deep warm brown eyes a lopsided smile that raises his cheek bones up just a little. Right then and there I just knew I was in love well I'm overexagerating just a little but with his looks you'd think so too.

Why did he have to go there and say '' he can't believe my man let me out the house" I'm not a dog I can come and go as I please . He hit a real soft spot for me and I didn't even realize it. When he puts his hands in the air like I'm a cop I can't help but smile. I'm not a blunt or a straight forward type of person but when I tell him he can take me out to make up for his callous mistake believe me it was a shock to myself as well as him. I know what you're thinking giving my number to a man I just met was crazy but sometimes you just know and

Going home throwing clothes from my closet onto my bed pulling out shoes looking around I laugh at the chaos I just met just for a guy I barely knew . I keep it simple deciding to wear something flirtatious and appealing but not over the top. Settling into my peach colored hi / low dress and nude sandals just as I'm fixing my curly mess of hair I hear the doorbell ring counting to 10 seconds I then go and open the door . Mhmmm ! I'm not disappointed at all at what greets me he even opens the door like a gentleman scoring cool points in my book .Sitting in the car Glenn Jones ''we've only just begun" came on I couldn't help sing that's my song !ave to take the risk of the unknown

Mr. Omar just keeps surprising me opening doors for me taking my hand as we walk down the beach I'm just in awe of this man my take charge demeanor doesn't intimidate him and doesn't bother him either . That's hard to find if you make more money than your significant other of course he's going to have a problem but I just don't get that vibe from Omar . Smiling and laughing everything was good until his phone rang then he suddenly seemed moody all of a sudden. When he tells me about his fiancée I can't help but get slightly annoyed men don't appreciate what they have now I'm not a home wrecker so I just be straight forward with him .. '' if what you say is true why are you even here ?'' Not surprising me at all he can't even answer so I just let it go .I'm a kid at heart so yeah I run on the beach having fun hoping it will make Omar get out of the funk he's in .

Hearing someone run after me I smile knowing my plan did work just how I wanted . Falling to the ground with Omar I'm shocked he's not that heavy . Rubbing across my bruises ''I think why did he have to pay so close attention and notice that ''. What happened to you ? That's all I heard before the flood gates started coming. We've only been together for hours and this man has me feeling like I've never had before

16. Angel and Omar's relationship are they going to fast to soon ??

17. view

Not ready to end the night with angel yet I'm undecided of what I want to do ..Looking over at her she's fast asleep so I take her back to my parents house . Picking Angel up carrying her like she's a little kid I lay her in the guest bedroom gently sliding off her sandals and pulling the comforter overtop of her . Yawning sleepily she opens her eyes a little before drifting back to sleep . Laying on the couch in the den I turn the TV on to see Louisville beat Michigan and after that it was lights outs for me. Waking up to the smell of food being cooked I can't help but smile this girl is really something else . Walking into the kitchen I can't help but admire Angel's beauty a lot of women look like the lochness monster when they wake up but not Angel .

''Good Morning I say Jumping then turning around Angel gives me a angry face look Boy ! you cant just pop in on someone you will get yourself hurt .'' Chuckling ''you know you didn't have to cook breakfast right ?'' I know I didn't but I wanted to most men in your position if given the same opportunity wouldn't have given me a second thought " You keep forgetting I'm not most men your in the presence of a king and while your with me you are going to get treated like a queen""

Sitting down enjoying breakfast the conversation is nonexistent with us both preoccupied in our own thoughts. Looking at my watch I notice its 11 and looking over at angel ''I ask would she mind coming to church with me '' I half expected her to say no I always had to practically beg and plead to get Dash to go . Without any hesitation Angels says she will come with me . Putting the dishes in the sink we drive over to angels house and ''I tell her when she's ready to meet back at my place ''Driving back home going 75 in a 35 I just hope my luck doesn't run out and I end up with a ticket or worse in a crash . Pulling up in the driveway I step out the car and jog to the mailbox flipping through condolence letters and junk mail I walk in my pops study tossing the mail on his desk .

Getting in the shower I turn the cold water on to wake myself up and give me a extra boost soon as I hop in I jump right out deciding to take a warm shower instead Angel pops in my mind and before I even realize it I've been in the shower almost a hour . Stepping out the shower I wrap the towel around my waist the doorbell starts ringing clenching my jaw down tightly then releasing it I relax. Walking to the door I look back at a wide eyed angel chuckling opening the door ''DANG! You have perfect timing don't you ? '' I think you planned this miss lady "' Smirking down at angel I see blush slowly creeping in her face steeping I step aside Letting her in . Since were already late I don't have much time to put together something to wear so I decide on a cream colored vest with khaki pants . Grabbing my keys I notice Angel has on a pinstripe pantsuit and her hair up in a neat and tidy tight bun .

Driving over to First Choice Ministries my grandma use to drag me here as a kid we walk through the back sitting down not to draw attention to ourselves . Looking around I hope I see grandma Jean fanning herself in the corner I don't get to excited to get my hopes dropped . Facing forward their was a tap on my shoulder and I was embraced into a big unsuspecting hug Looking into the weary eyes of grandma Jean I hug her fragile body carefully scared I might break her in half . Scooting over she sits down beside me squeezing my hand tightly like her life is depending on it I quietly introduce Angel to my grandmother they both smile politely at each other .

Looking up at the preacher he says he will be coming out Luke 15:11-32 (New International Version) .. The preacher starts talking about the prodigal son you know the son that loses his way and finally comes back home ? Well if you don't here is a summary 21 "The son said to him, 'Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.'

22 "But the father said to his servants, 'Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. 23 Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let's have a feast and celebrate. 24 For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.' So they began to celebrate.

The message started weighing heavy on my heart so I just knew without a doubt in my mind that it was just meant for me but I still couldn't understand ''WHY ? WHY ME GOD ? WHY NOW ? ''These thoughts rage in my head all I can do is cower down holding my head.

Angel and Grandma Jean both rub over my back soothingly standing up and walking out of church I hear a click clack of hells and notice angel following me . Riding back to the house angel squeezes my knee trying to comfort me I give her a small smile pulling up in the driveway I recognize a red Suzuki . Shaking my head I sigh so Dash finally decides to grace me with her presence . Walking into the house with angel by my side Dash immediately starts acting running up and trying to kiss my lips I turn giving her the cheek .

Looking at me shocked she fianlly notices Angel and looks her up and down with scrowel on her face . Walking into my fathers office I hear two sets of heels following me in spite of myself I chuckle this is unbelivable I know it looks kinda sketchy . Sitting down behind the desk both Angel and Dash sit in oppsite chairs in front me .

''Omar ?? Hello ? SOMETHING YOU NEED TO TELL ME ? '' Ignoring Dash I look past her looking at the window rubbing over my temples . ''It's really not what it looks like that's all I say'' I dont feel she deserves a explanation if she would've been here she wouldnt have to ask no stupid silly questions .

Angel Looks up at me before coming over and kissing my cheek ''I have to go but I'll be back later if you don't mind ?'' No of course I dont mind your always welcomed here . Looking at Dash I put emphasis on the always part . It's been a helluva of a day all I want to sleep but knowing dash she can't leave well enough alone for her own sake as well as mine

Walking into the masterbed closing the door in Dash's unnsuspecting face I shrug out of my church clothes putting on some grey sweatpants and my pink elite socks .I'm a huge supporter of breast cancer after my mom was diagnosed with it a few years back im not ashamed only a real man can rock pink and look good in it .