New avatars

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Iamalesbian, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Why is it hard for some people to get new avatars for once in a while for free

___Kelsey___ and lani261 like this.
  2. I bet you're not a lesbian

Kefo, RoseMilkTea, dayy and 2 others like this.
  3. It’s hard to get avatars when you’re a newer player. I suggest you try to collect shard avatars, specifically zodiac or Greek, since those are easier to get.

I have some spare shards if you want them.

4. I am a lesbian and I like girls that I am a girl

5. What kind of shards do you have

6. I want hermes shard

Iamalesbian likes this.
  7. Doing regular parties to earn drops can get you an avatar at 6k event drops, or 1.5k side quest drops, which is easy to accomplish. The current hunt yellow flower crown avatar is pretty cheap. Pretty sure you could get 400 yellow flower crowns for 2 bentos Max. Maybe 1b 20c if you're a strategist. Also Greek shards aren't THAAAAAAAT expensive or hard to come by. The longer you play the more you accumulate, which is pretty much the nature of PiMD as an overall concept.
    (at a certain point everything does start to drag but you do still earn from being active)

8. Is this Greek shards gonna expire soon?

Iamalesbian likes this.
  9. Zodiac shards were taken out of boxes after 1yr so greek shards will probly be thr same

10. No, as Charlie said above the zodiac shards were around for a year before the were removed from Hunt boxes. But the good news is that the zodiac activator is still in the store, so as long as the Greek activator stays in store you’ll be able to collect & combine them.

TL;DR: It’s unlikely.

Iamalesbian, Muschi and Sansa like this.
  11. Thx so much it helps me a lot❤​

Iamalesbian likes this.
  12. Are there female versions of Ares?

Iamalesbian likes this.
  13. There’s a female version for all the greek shards.

Link to Greek Shard thread

Devilish-Wayz and Iamalesbian like this.