Neil and friends furniture and avatar matching contest 3

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by iNeilTheSpeedyTurtle, Dec 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Jaws and Muschi like this.
  2. You need to click the insert image bb then input the link from imgur, the link should either end in .jpeg .jpg or .png then after that you should be able to see the loaded photo before uploading❣️

Muschi likes this.
  3. You need to click the insert image bb, then input the link from imgur, the link should either end in .jpeg .jpg or .png then after that you should be able to see the loaded photo before uploading❣️

Muschi and tweakitis like this.
  4. Thank you, but it’s still being weird. I tried using imgur but it keeps saying can’t find page/image. Instead I used imgbb. I tried to link the image here, but it’s just showing [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]
    Reposting entry ‘cause I forgot my IGN 🥲

Muschi likes this.
  6. Thank you so much Perita and Yaya for helping me with the technical difficulties, haha. 😂💕
    [​IMG]

Jaws, SinisterDentist and Perita_ like this.
  7. 🦊 Good Luck to every player who participates 💜

[​IMG]

fluffy88 and SinisterDentist like this.
  8. Your uploaded photo is broken I think, you need to click the insert image bb, then input the link from imgur, the link should either end in .jpeg .jpg or .png then after that you should be able to see the loaded photo before uploading❣️
    Let me add and help you 🙌🏽

tweakitis likes this.
  9. Oh shoot just saw you’ve successfully uploaded. Congo and goodluck❣️

tweakitis likes this.
  10. #237 -Pagan_Priest-, Dec 13, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2021

11. [​IMG]

Black magic 999 Arcane ritual
    Grunge check 499
    Retro sleek 299, nights stand

Muschi, Jaws and tweakitis like this.
Thread Status: