Need Upgrade ASAP

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by _PIMD_PIMD, Nov 3, 2019.

1. 1)President of the Club must have access to kick my club members by selecting multiple members hate to kick one by one .
    2) it would be helpful by showing how many days before were they active in the member list than selecting Manage Members and selecting member name

Carrie likes this.
  2. Just abandon ur club ... be grand then

3. I like both of these suggestions. I recommend sending a help ticket to let the developers know! Tell them you made a forum thread already to get community feedback on the ideas. 🙆🏻‍♀️🔮

Bellissima, Carrie, bb and 2 others like this.
  4. Support

Carrie and Ulquiorra like this.
  5. Tf gone rong with your club that you gotta kick more then 1 person so much

6. maybe you'd understand if you ran a club

7. Support ! This would make finding inactives so much easier and making space for active members.

Carrie likes this.
  8. Oh the humanity

9. I did have a club strong club strong members always active regular premiums never failed a party sinse day 1 even started unlocking the easyer pro partys. Went strong for 5-6 months till I rage quit the game n deleted it

10. wow congrats! but have you ever thought of not everyone's club is like yours? 🙂

11. Maybe for an activity check?

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  12. Support it would definitely make things easier when doing activity checks

Carrie likes this.
  13. I support the second idea, I often find it slow doing activity checks.

However, I don't see the use for the first idea, unless you're just completely purging your club of members.

Bellissima and Carrie like this.
  14. Support the second idea! They've already made it easier to run activity checks by telling us when players were last seen, but it's still slow to do one by one and sometimes we accidentally skip a person or two.

It would help a lot to see the activity info on the member list, or even if only the inactives (3+ days) were marked some sort of way, so we would know exactly who to kick without having to open every member's information.

Bellissima and NightingaIe like this.