need characters NOW!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *BiteMePlz (01), Mar 21, 2011.

1. I am going to make a story and I need characters so sign up 

Accepting everyone even if ur too late 

2. MEEEEEEE!!!!! Say yes or face my fire again 

3. Oh yea I need details about u

IMPORTANT no one has powers in the story

4. Whats it about?

5. Ok, can I have skills eg - is good at breaking locks?

6. 5'8
    skinny, well balanced, strong arm and leg muscles, short sighted (could always lie :p) , speedy, long legs (helps in running so i added it here), not afraid to rugby tackle guys to the ground for stealing my pen and giacantic feet :p

can pin my incredibly fat and strong retriever to the ground and rugby tackle him if he tries to run off on the beach, can pull an unwilling horse out of a stable (trust me that's very very hard), can ride bareback, horse rider, flexible, excellent climber (i can climb trees with my feet completly tied together and get to the top (yes i have done that)), high stamina, can jump 70's at least on foot (7o cm high fences), intelligint book and knowledge wise, socially awkward, photographer, good aim (not for throwing but for bow and arrow type stuff), good hand eye coordination, great with technology, generally sporty, tomboy, good with make-up (handy for disguise), can run in any footwear for example heels, flip flops and so on, and great with art and card making (feck it i never get to say that anywhere ok?)

lieutenant (like sally in 3rd rock, i dunno which order lieutenant though, you can pick)

funny, flirty, easily irritated at times (ppl call me the pms queen -.- ), know it all, tomboy and good listener (if i ever shut up), i can help people with their personal problems.

Bow and arrow if it isn't modern otherwise a browning hi-power, it's a single action 9 mm semi-automatic handgun, inherited from a relative in world war 2. Military hand combat, blades (for those awkward situations i'm out of flippin bullets) and trained as a sniper too so a military sniperrifle. (idk anything about weapons so thank wikipedia for my brief description of the handgun, if you wouldnt have a sniper rifle and a hand gun id prefer the hand gun.)

5'8, tall, skinny, amazingly deep blue eyes, pale skin (i'm irish so i mean pale!, short brown hair with a side fringe that covers my left eye, long skinny legs, skinny waist, sharpish chin until it reaches near the end where it is rounded, lightish coloured lips, long eyelashes even when bare of mascara, relaxed standing any way but straight (most favoured position is one hand on my hip the other on my knee, leg halfway up the wall while i lean against the wall (this would be easier to photgraph -.-) other leg out straight in front of me,) and brown hair.

The same as cap'n's just take out the military and weapon bit if ya want, the rest is all actually about me.

7. Omg I'm going to need to act sick from school to get that @.@

8. Chaos?

Accurate Marksman.
    Calm in all situations, and isn't afraid to lead.
    Army Ranger.

9. Yup post apocalyptic time in the future with a couple surprises 

10. Name: Epic
    Description: Is a well balanced fighter, with amazing skill of both huns and melee weapons eg - knives, swords etc. Wears all black, has jet-black hair that is fairly long but not too long. Is calm and confident, trustworthy and reliable, is very good at breaking codes, and picking locks.

11. I do apologise for the long post btw lol

12. IMPORTANT I need evil ppl too 

13. Put me down for either. The name aoife is an evil witch and a poor princess married off to strongbow, so pick evil or good

14. Lol ok I'll think about which side u r on later 

15. Btw I'm 5'8 at 13

16. Name; Jodiie.
    Nickname; Any.
    Height; 5"6.
    Hair Colour; Blonde.
    Eye Colour; Blue/Green.
    Skin tone; Tanned.
    Likes; A nice smile and playing acoustic guitar.
    Loves; Driving and Spending time with family and friends.
    Hates; Bugs and Death. 
    Personality; Bright, Bubbly, Funny, Caring, and Mischievous.

17. Apoc. You can't forget me. 
    Haha. 