Name Meanings: What's Your Name Mean?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by xUnknown, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Hello, Everyone! ?

Since Max Didn't Finish All The Name Meanings, I've Decided I'd Try It Out And Do It For Him. All You Have To Do Is Comment Your First Name. I'll Go First.

Shyanne:

Shyanne is an amazing and beautiful name. They are usually nice, sweet, caring and beautiful. She may be shy but get to know her and she can be your best friend. They are great listeners, learners and love to help anyone out in need of help. They tend to care alot and love alot but that's what makes them unique and one of a kind. If you ever meet a Shyanne, don't be shy to say hello. They love making new friends and meeting new people.

The crazy outgoing, and straight forward person in the group. Always knows what she wants, but can't make choices when put on the spot.

Awww❗????

2. Known  your busy I see 

3. Mine means Grace

4. John:

One of the most amazing guys you will ever meet. Very sweet. Has intendency of being really quiet and anti-social but is surrounded by friends all the time. People get attracted to his unique presonality.confuses you most of the time. He might flirt with you once, but you never know if that will happen again. A ladies-man. Very moody. He can change his mind in a second. Very independent too. Lovely in general.

5. Autumn

= dead leaves.

6. John=Ladies man

7. Andrea:

Andrea comes from the Latin meaning "Womanly" or "Beautiful Lady". She is steadfast and confident,honest and reliable.A tower of strenth for thoughs she cares for and a rock to the family.

A gorgeous lady that one of a kind, the most rare female on the face of the earth; the kind that every guy dreams about. She is confident, honest, loyal, protective of what she has, strong, artistic, beautiful inside and out, exellent lover. A tower of strength for those she cares for, the rock to her family. She is a person you can depend on, just don't go too far in crossing lines with her or those she loves. Or else you better run and get out of her way...because she will come out and get you.

Usually an incredibly beautiful girl who is warm-hearted, has an incredible sense of humor, may seem air-head, but would easily kick your ass at academics, you would most likely fall in love with her at first sight, everything about her is likeable, in essence is the perfect girl anyone could possibly have and everyone wishes they had.

8. unknown,
    I'm waiting for
    the meaning
    of my name ?

9. URBAN DICTIONARY ANDREA

10. Victoria 

11. inaccurate.
    Andrea: violent.
    

12. Lol that is so true.! (For my name)

13. MINE IS 100% ACCURATE