LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Myth Fulfillment: A Story Pass

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Why did you put a story of complete 9cc or 13 ppa or 18 blue plate special during bf and you are not even considering black cat as cc party 😭😭😭

2. Question
    One of the first quests on VIP story pass is to get Cerberus puppy.
    I noticed the max is 5 but the item itself is not giftable.
    Does that mean we can get more than 1 drop (while we gather the rest of the Narcissus needed to complete the quest)?

He's so cute. ❤

Carrie likes this.
  3. Question: I had bought the VIP Pomegranate thinking I needed it, but because I had it in my showcase before finishing the reg. pass it won’t work. Now I thought that gifting my rs the VIP and him gifting it back would solve the issue, but now he’s unable to trade it back. What do I do?

4. *trading when I wrote gifting

5. Is there a certain amount of parties you need to do before the dog drops? I’ve done so many and still haven’t gotten it 🥺

Marigold, blanktalia and Hag like this.
  6. Does anyone want to trade with me? I gift back..

7. I am having the same issue.

8. nvm just got it.

9. Same, I can't trade mine

10. Luck I guess. I got it on my 1st party

11. Maybe you didn't buy the GIFTABLE one? 😬

12. I cant seem to progress thru quest even if im doing them? The bars arent loading . Pls help thank you

Help likes this.
  13. I have done all of these things, just short of sending in screenshots. I feel it isn't necessary so ce I know I am not the only person whose run into this problem. It's simply annoying that if ATA knows their game isn't stable they still allow us to buy both.

I'm sure most wouldn't mind going through a story twice if the first time wasn't so time consuming, tedious, and often time catered to pay to win. (Rosa Neons)

Now in this case of parties just simply not counting, we could probably just buy the reset and try again, except for the fact that I haven't been to the end yet. I don't know if my choices were right or wrong. I don't know if I wiukd have gotten the avatar I paid for or not. And since we ky get TWO chances how would I know to pick the path I did, or go the other route? I don't want to screw myself out of the avatar I'm paying and playing for because it glitched and we only have two chances.

14. Where's the support group for those of us who bought the ungiftable pom on accident? 99ec I'll never get back for a story I never wanted.

-Lunaria- likes this.
  15. buying a story pass please 🥺

16. The party issue is fixed! Thank you, ATA! I was losing hope there for a min but I'm glad it counted the parties and finished instantly. Lil Twinkie is happy~

Now... I don't know what to do with the 19ec restart thingy I unnecessarily bought out of hopelessness before the fix. Hopefully it doesn't automatically reset anything but instead stay in my showcase untouched. 🥴

Help likes this.
  17. Anyone selling m & f vip pass 👀🙏

18. Can’t accept quest and i’m only running one vip story, not both at the same time 🙃 No response form ATA either

19. How? My parties are still not counting

readmylipsbaby likes this.