LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Myth Fulfillment: A Story Pass

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 29, 2019.

1. they mentioned not to do both vips at the same time

2. That shouldn't mean we just don't get the avatars though. Their things shouldn't be -that--broken, and if they are they should only allow you to do one at a time because they know most people don't wanna do everything twice when the requirements are often tedious or impossible to hit. Ex. 162 Rosa neons.

3. Just do basic troubleshooting for these things. Restart your game, clear cache and uninstall, keep trying to accept it-- maybe even restart your phone. And if all else fails, go ahead and send links to your ss (uploaded to something like imgur) in a help ticket and explain the situation.

The situation being:
    • After several attempts to accept, no avail
    • Restarting/Uninstalling/Clearing cache before uninstall doesn't work

Muschi likes this.
  4. ppff the tarot was fine at same time, ugh hate that partty for 1 doesnt count for thr otheršŸ™ˆ

Sagacioussoul likes this.
  5. Apparently NOBODY is selling this pass šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

But if you are then let me know please! Wall or follow me...thanks ā¤ļø

6. Buying Female version for 5b ā¤

7. Does it have a change on the story whether I pick ā€go on 3 datesā€ or ā€make 10 new friendsā€ ? Or is it the answers you pick that decides which ending u get?

8. Anyone else having a problem with the complete 8 cat cafe quest? Only one pass is completed when you have both passes.

Help and Imani like this.
  9. They didnā€™t forbid it tho. If it wasnā€™t allowed it should have been allowed to be gifted or bought at the same time. Moreover Iā€™ve sent a ticket and still nothing

Alolloha, Alollofern, -May- and 2 others like this.
  10. I had no issues untill I wen to buy a story pass for another player, but accidentally bought the ungiftable one instead. I was gifted my original passes and thought Iā€™d do the same for another player, but I didnā€™t grab the right ones as I was looking in the trending part of the store and not the full part with all the types of pomegranates. Anyways I think thatā€™s why I canā€™t accept the reward. Also thatā€™s why nobody is selling the pass because I made sure to let a lot of people know that it was glitched.

PeaceMachine likes this.
  11. Rough šŸ’”

12. Me. I sent a ticket but there's still no reply. Just to be clear, the story counts regular cats, not black cats. So I tried with flash kini instead. Nothing. All the bars remain at zero. And yes, I've restarted the game, relogged, reinstalled and all that, but the bars still aren't moving.
    I'd appreciate if this gets fixed soon.

reignofchaos and Help like this.
  13. Yes I love this actually!!

14. Thank you for replying!

15. I don't get the fouth tier :( Hades broke me.

16. Anyone selling the story pass? Im desperate af literally no one is selling itšŸ˜­

17. I am honestly so happy about this, Iā€™m trying to get an avatar to use for each season and I got the Queen of Frost for winter last year, the Queen is Wands for Autumn, and I think the tier 3 Persephone is going to be AMAZING for spring! šŸ„°

18. I assume it is the answers you pick. Seems to be the nicer you are in your choices, the greater the outcome.

19. How will I know if I got tier 4 avi or not? Iā€™m lost afšŸ‘‰šŸ»šŸ‘ˆšŸ»

PeaceMachine likes this.