LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Myth Fulfillment: A Story Pass

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Can you buy the restart pomegranate pass in advance before the sell is over incase you mess up later in the story?

BidiBidiBomBom likes this.
  2. I am new to this app and I bought everything but I donโ€™t understand how to get on the story

3. It should should up in your cell phone on the home screen. If it doesn't, try basic troubleshooting methods such as restarting the app. If none of the methods work, send a help ticket.

Chey364 likes this.
  4. Thank you so much

Muschi likes this.
  5. How am I supposed to know how many of these random flowers and gems I actually have? I just want my true ending because I chose the nicest options ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Chrissy and SarcasticResponse like this.
  6. Yes, you can purchase the restart item in advance if you want!

If you're super new to the game, you would have to finish the tutorial before the story pass starts :)

If y'alls have any more issues, feel free to write into in-game help and we'll be happy to take a further look into it! Some things are much easier to figure out when we can have a conversation with you, especially account-specific issues.

Muschi likes this.
  7. How do I know when the story has started?

8. Nvm it worked

9. So on Feb 1st, the story will be gone whether you're done or not with the stories? ๐Ÿ‘€

10. Yes

11. I will get true ending only if i choose recommended choices? or it is random?

12. W
    hich do you choose the ending or the true ending?

13. Best to choose the recommended choices. Those are the ones that get you the true ending

14. They will be gone from the store yes but not from your tasks until the end date on the tasks in your phone. So if you need to restart, you're running out of time

15. I bought the cash pomegranate pass. How do I activate it to get the storyline? Iโ€™m still new here and trying to figure things out

16. It will automatically start once u are done with your tutorial

17. So, I was finally able to buy the story pass I'd been wanting for a while (the last avatar is gorgeous).
    But now I'm afraid I won't be able to finish it, due to the time left and the drop rate of the puppies/gems. Anyone has tips to get to the end? It would be much appreciated.

18. So the option to buy the story pass ends or the quest ends too?

19. The pass just leaves the store tomorrow. But the quest only ends in February.

Muschi likes this.