'My Room' Feature

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ata]Mark, Nov 28, 2016.

2. I got some sort of lamp and a mori chair from boxes but I don't have them anywhere under anything in the my room feature. Is this a game error or what? And if so what does ata plan to do to compensate the players who earned these items but never received them. I even spent 15 ec on a furniture box and I never got anything so I at least want the item or my 15 ec back. Please and thank you XOXO

3. I have 15 rooms and I still cant see the "My Dorm" room at the bottom. Soooo do I just not have a room??

4. Upgrade the app and you will, none has issues with that. Next time I suggest you read thru entire threat so you know all facts.

5. So we can't have a non ec furniture key anymore? Lol

6. How very observent you are

7. :lol:

In the future

8. ATA the cashed up apes ?

15 EC for a key. Just another way to draw people into spending money.

People will NEVER finish their rooms unless they reach into their pockets. It's extortion with no free element to rooms. It's a rich persons playground and out of reach to those who don't pay to play.

1 free furniture key per person per day with low % drop rate for the good items like you do on wheel.

If you're going to blatantly rip us off at least disguise it and make it look like you're trying to be a bit generous ?

9. I addressed this here:
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=122517&start=600#p4326108

Thanks for the feedback.

10. No need to be such a butthead. They asked a simple question. Deflate your ego a little bit and come back to our game.

11. Ain't nobody got time for that

12. I think i have all the furniture for the rooms so far 

13. Yeah make the furniture a rare items, we have too many common items in our showcase…

14. I don't have a room  why?

15. Must be nice

16. The door that is supposed to be there isn't there for me and I have gone way beyond the ninth dorm unlock

17. Any idea as to when furniture will be giftable?

18. My room looks rubbish :')

19. I'm still unable to equip some furniture items. I'm on iOS