'My Room' Feature

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ata]Mark, Nov 28, 2016.

1. *UPDATE*
    If you get a message saying 'not enough funds' even though you already own the item, we have submitted a bug fix to Google Play but... Google Play says 'You just updated this application. It can take several hours until the changes are visible in Google Play.'

If you are seeing a white screen in 'Mr Room' we are trying to fix it now, but it may require a new Apple update. In the meantime you can fix this if you don't want to wait but deleting the app and re-downloading it. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/party-i ... 65954?mt=8

After a long night of partying you need somewhere to crash.
    You could just crash on the couch, but sometimes you just want a place to call your own.

That means it's time to...

Accessing Your Room

Your Dormroom is unlocked upon unlocking your 9th dorm.

Once unlocked, simply click the "My Room" button located on the bottom of your dorms You'll then find yourself in your very own Dormroom, ready for you to customize as you see fit.

Customizing Your Room

Your Dormroom has a large number of different customization options.
    Wallpaper, Flooring, Furniture, and more let you make your dorm your very own!

Not only does this change the look of your dorm, but different customization items provide different stat bonuses as well.

Getting Room Items

You'll be able to purchase select items from the store, with additional dorm room items being made available through in-game events, free boxes and paid boxes.

Upcoming Improvements

• Regiftable! Soon you'll be able to regift any furniture you don't want.
    • Upgrades! Furniture items will soon be upgradeable!
    • Recycling! Breakdown unwanted furniture items and use the parts to upgrade other furniture.

Muschi likes this.
  2.  what
    Can others see my room?

3. You bet they can.

Muschi likes this.
  4. Omaigawhd GUISE COME PARTIE IN MY DORMSIES

5. Yeeeeeeeees 

6. Seriously? Only bought with ecs? 

7. What's the point if you will be only one who can see it

8. I cant see the "my room " button

9. You can also get furniture boxes from 'Stories' and you get 1 free open per day for this event.

Muschi likes this.
  10. Why does it all have to be ec?

11. Yet they all cost way to much ECs, and you get other things from hunt boxes,

12. Wow..... Thats so cool ? I m going to enjoying this... Yay