My PimD Story

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by *BunanzaTheBunny (01), Sep 12, 2011.

1. Nerd... Roleplay? XD

2. Nice thread bun

3. You really know how to write a story good thread

4. After browsing through old forum topics and looking for any posts that happened to be bump-worthy, I stumbled upon this.

The stories of the players who were here when it all began are not only an interesting read, but it helps to show us what things were like before all the major updates took place.

The story of, in my opinion, an amazing and talented forumer, is no exception. The forums of today hold very little substance. In a way this may be a selfish bump caused by my own nostalgia, but I do believe that this thread should be read more times than it was.

Cheers Bun, to a long PIMD life as well as a great adventure.

5. Damn Bun, never actually saw this one, either that or I just never bothered to post. Yeah, sorry about that.
    Well you managed to write a damn good story. Mine have been like 3 separate ones and they've all been dreadful compared to this. Nor were they complete like this one.
    You make me reconsider this now. Anyways, long live us old Pimd addicts. ;)

~M

6. He's invalid user 

7. His account he uses now goes by the username: BunanzaLuvsOlivia.

8. Roy baby wanna stalk bunz?

9. Of course Bite Baby

10. Can I stalk y'all while you stalk Bun? :3

~M

11. Maton I know if I said no you would anyways due to my sexiness, so go for it

12. Okay roy next time he posts FARM HIM!! I mean stalk 

13. Re-bumping.

14. 

Love.

I just realized I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not.

15. I found some friends from the same location and it happens to be a lot so once or twice i arranged a 'gathering' to hang out and kill some fun time in our weekends... Made real friends and become 'real' friends too... Even make a club for my own countrymen. 
    It's a social app afterall...

Cheers to my fellow club members and friends and cheers to all pimd players who had fun too... 

16. Boobs caught you attention 