my password

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by faby, Nov 10, 2019.

1. umm i can’t change my password and i don’t know what it is. i also can’t do the forgot my password thing because the email it’s set to is the ata one and idk how to access that

2. i was hoping y’all knew a way to help change it or to get help from ata themselves or something

3. Use this. It does require that you used a valid email address to connect your account though.

If you can't do the above, send a help ticket.

4. it’s not my ata thing, it’s that i can’t log into the forums outside of my phone at all

5. and the email associated with this account is an ata generated one that i have no way to access

6. Only developers and moderators can log into forums outside of the app.
    And... what? I've never heard of ATA randomly assigning you an inaccessible email address for your account.

7. ohhh i didn’t know that you couldn’t log into the forums outside of the apps that’s stupid tbh but whatever. also yeah the email ends in @user.partyinmydorm.com

8. That's odd. I never heard of that! I would send a help ticket and see if they can change the email linked to your account to one that you have access to.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.