My First Day On Pimd

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dion43, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Just want to share what it was for me on my first day here on pimd. Like you all I also started as a noob didn't know anything about it. So I opened Pimd app it was already installed on my device as my brother did few days earlier.
    Didn't knew what to do I found it very boring then I suddenly found battle button clicked it saw many profiles choose one of the girl avatar one sexy one obviously lol I saw I have four option now, one was Fight ?and one was Dance  I thought maybe if I'll hit fight button Mortal Kombat kind of thing will happen I was getting excited lol so in a hurry I hit it , it said you won I was like  but then I thought what is this how I won no fight happened nothing I was like what crap I tried dance button thinking some half naked girl will dance or something but again I got disappointed as it said you won dance completion blah blah.
    I randomly did both fight and dance till I ran out of str/int. I was like what crap is this and closed the app. Start doing my studies again.

Later that day,

I saw my brother playing pimd and saw him smiling ,enjoying it, I was like  what he seeing or liking in it which I didn't found.
    I thought for sure I'm missing something there must be some naked girls things or rp️ or like that lol.

I ran back to get my device and opened pimd again and I saw some notification that someone wrote on my wall I got curious I opened it and to my surprise I saw that girl with whom I danced and fight few mins back was on my wall cursing me saying why I hit her she lost her money because of me, I was like what she talking when did I hit her it took her money must be mad lol️ she again posted on my wall saying she will kill me in real asking me my address saying you dog you don't know me I'll find you in real wherever you are and will kill you I was like little scared thinking don't know what I've done to make her so angry. I immediately closed the app ran to loo just to check my undiesas I was that scared lol.

Somehow I gather all the strength I had and opened app again to my surprise this time my news was full of you've been attached and lost money blah blah it was that girl and her friends hitting me and left warning on my wall that you better reset as we coming for your life so to save yourself just reset your account.

I was like Thinking I should do what they saying else I'm gone so I reset my account.

LOL

That was my first day of Pimd

I'll continue some more of my interesting stories of my pimd life if I'll get good response for this.

Ty all for supporting me

??You know who you are so not naming you lol ??

2. I liked this. That was fun to read

3. Omg, you really did it, Dion. 
    Naked girl? Really?
    Support :lol: ?

4. That was great hahaha

5. If you read this and like it please do leave comments good or bad all are welcome Ty ️

6. OMG Dion. ?Naked girl dancing?? That is funny. I wish I knew you then. Yes please post more stories.

7. Bump :lol:

8. Holly on support yay :lol:

9. Nice story
    Op for mod

11. I don't really remember my first day tbh
    I was playing kaw app store said more by apes so I got this .followed few Indian girls they didn't follow back.joined a club then off idr more than that ..I m impressed with u r memory

12. And naked girls ftw wtg dion

13. Rani where is u r raja

14. Support

15. ️epic

16. Lol this is so funny it made me reminisce my first day here too more stories Dion!?

17. Lmao  jut the story of every noob starting this game ? nice one bruh !!

18. You told me you were wearing a thong not undies or did you change into undies?

19.  that was fun to read