LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! 💪🏼😎🔥

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Did you give them time to get back at you? It’s been a day. I waited like a normal person and they responded to me already..they said “Thank you for writing in and providing us with your honest feedback. We have been receiving valuable feedback and suggestions from our players, both directly and through the forum, and are going through it. We will be using this feedback to learn how we can move forward with Party in my Dorm and create the best possible experience for all of our players. Bear in mind that things are not always permanent and that we will continue to make changes as necessary for the benefit of the community health as a whole. We really appreciate you taking a moment to make sure that your voice has been heard. Thank you for playing Party in my Dorm!”

Maddi_Matsu, Salting10, Eva and 4 others like this.
  2. Yeah, I think they won't backtrack on those avatars. But I can only hope they will look into all these posts and understand that these decisions aren't going to play out the way they planned.

Both this Monthly Avatar thing and the hunt tier increase are very disappointing changes, and for the game's own sake I hope they change it back. Or at least make it reasonable. The future seems cloudy. We'll see.

3. LMAO
    that's an automatic response for our queries TBH. Sorry for saying this but you're naive

4. I know it’s automated, but things don’t happen overnight. This means they are aware and are probably discussing it. People are so quick to mob up is all I’m saying..it’s been 1 day

Alicia, Salting10, Eva and 3 others like this.
  5. It’s been over a day. It is not hard, at all, for a company to say “We’re seeing what you’re saying, and are working on taking in all feedback to respond and/or make changes as needed.”... That’s it. That’s all they have to say for us to know they’re acknowledging something is wrong. It’s ridiculous and honestly foolish to think “they’ve only had a day” when they can respond to help tickets, but not us in the forums, especially if they’re claiming to be reading our responses, lmao.

6. LISTEN.

NOTHING IS CHANGING.

XCEPT OUR SPENDING HABIT. PERIODT.

SO WHINE TILL THE COWS COME HOME, THAT MOLLY STILL GONNA BE THERE🙊

7. It can’t hurt to try anyway 🤷‍♀️

8. Every automated response is customized to the situation, I personally went to help asked about my concerns and got a response so I’m willing to wait it out unlike you impatient people if it isn’t fixed by next month then I’ll be more concerned but they try shit out all the time I remember that from back in the day. Sometimes things don’t work out like before month boxes things where in spinner and before then there was no spinner. Stuff takes time and planning. For a company to come to a decision that shit takes time 🌝

Alicia, Salting10 and JinjoLove like this.
  9. ATA, your greed is ruining this app 😭
    Listen to the ppl for once, pls 🥺

Salting10, Dhiwatah, Cralix and 3 others like this.
  10. And this is why
    They could change the drop reqs for avi based on player stats...I could agree with that more than just suddenly having a new account be required to get 12k drops or whatever it is now in order to get avi. Granted, if that new account is spending money to open boxes.... But even then... The drops are often ridiculous.
    I've given up on ATA at this point. I wish them well for their company, but I'm not spending anymore money with them.

Salting10, Aphire, Victoria and 7 others like this.
  11. Literally the only way to get this company to
    Right like.. They're not even trying to hide the greed anymore 😅

Salting10 and HearYourPlayers like this.
  12. Did ya not read what I said? It is NOT hard for a mod to come on and say “We see your responses everyone, and we’re talking about everything, we’ll make a post/announcement as soon as possible”. If they can respond to tickets, be ONLINE, etc... then they sure as hell can send a SINGLE sentence forum post, lmao. All I hear is excuses, excuses.

Salting10, Ritch, dragonair and 5 others like this.
  13. I get the frustration but you never know if they can’t say anything until they get approval? I was told they are looking into it, to expect a personal response for everyone is rediculous ^^, but you just wanna be mad so ima let you if you want to rant more I’m all ears add me 😘

Salting10 and Calaem like this.
  14. I never said I wanted a personal response. I’ve shared two types of responses they could give in the forums at this point, here’s another that anyone could say (obviously with permission, if they don’t have it, then ATA is being plain dumb) “We’re receiving your complaints, and we’re working on it.” See? Simple. 😂 We have every right to be mad, theyve been pulling shit for a while.

Jay-Ash, -bae, Ritch and 9 others like this.
  15. This is a typical staff response and bears no value. We want to hear real, genuine answers that explain why this change took place.

Additionally (and this is not directed to this poster but in general), I can’t believe there are already a few players I’ve seen in pub and campus that are dismissing this issue. This drastic change affects all of us, and if you think we’re going to let this slide, you need to sit down and rethink.

We demand ATA to address this issue. We are the ones who are giving them money them to keep this game alive.

16. Same samee

17. For me it'isn't about their response no more. More about how they can come up with this ridiculous idea at first place.

18. Seriously? Hunt avis on 16k drop part of story and now this? Ugh