Motivation

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, May 23, 2019.

2. A black girl with blonde hair? The fück brah come on. And Yasiel Puig too he just got blonde hair. Black people tripping

3. A person can have whatever hair color they want
    Please go back to sucking on your mothers teet

4. Mini
    Stop trying to insult me
    Black people naturally have black or brown hair. Stfu about that having any hair bs

5. A persons race doesn’t keep them locked in what they can and cannot do

6. I’m all about being natural. You’re ok with it because you’re a girl. You’re far from natural. All the stupid makeup and bad acting

7. This is why I don’t think you’ll survive for long

8. Bruh I’m a girl and I hate make-up with a a passion, it took all my strength not to rub that shít off my face when I went to prom. So can you please stop fûcking using make-up as a reason to hate chicks.

9. I don’t use make up
    I do makeup art tho :D

10. You can’t do makeup art without using makeup

11. But I do black eyes to bruises to cut throats and torn faces ?
    Not glam to glitz

12. I prefer natural, but I can't hate on things that don't agree with that.

13. Mini does the cool make up

14. What does height have to do w intelligence? East Asian ppl are known for being midgets but also tend to have high IQs (not that I think IQ or IQ tests can accurately measure intelligence but that's what scientists base all of their studies off of).

15. THEY DONT LIKE BEING CALLED MIDGETS THEY LIKE TO BE CALLED LITTLE PEOPLE ?

16. Retweet

17. Little ppl sounds more offensive to me. We should all settle on the term 'dwarves'

18. UP2NOGOOD has a thing for embarrassing himself. He can't stop

19. Hence the ign “up2nogood” because there’s nothing good about embarrassment