MOST STUPIDEST REASONS FOR FARMING?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DevilsWife, May 10, 2019.

1. People get so invested in this game they take hits like it’s a personal attack. Like people will start threatening you 😂 I like to get people all worked up hahaha like who tf cares?

2. That needs to be some kind of motto lol

3. Conversation went like :

Why are u farming me?

Why do you think?

Idk... thats why I asked you...

I'm board.

So ... can you stop?

No.

Why?

I'm board.

Be board somewhere else...

No.

Why!? :|

Because.

Ok, bye... have fun being board....

Never farmed me again :)

4. I forgot to tell the craziest reason I was farmed. (Granted, I kinda get why now bc I'm older, and the Pres and most of club were just trying to make me see that the dude was a jerk). (I figured this out on my own unfortunately) The club was Pimd's Most Wanted, aka (PMW) my rs at the time and I were dating in rl. So I was notified via pm that my rs/rl bf sent a certain type of pic to a minor. So ofc I was pissed, especially when I saw ss proof. Confronted him about it, was bout to break up with him, then he talks about, "I'm gonna kill myself" blah blah blah, so I stupidly stayed with him and left the club and startedy own. Yeah, BIG mistake. Soon as I left, the inc came lmao, for about hmmm 3 months? Mind you, I was 4mcs at the time, and tbh back then I was naive affff. So my cf was (btw last time EVER that I asked for CF) drop stats to 200 kcs,(back when you could drop stats) no going to cc clubs and no upgrading for 2 months. It was some straight up bs and honestly, not sure why I agreed, but yeah. This was all bc I didn't break up with him. I completely get it why I was farmed now, bc I'm older and I guess wiser, but idk, it just really sucked. I'm better with who I choose to date. Plus I'm married now and have been for the past almost 7 years. Also, side note, I did end up finding out how much of a dirty dog (let's just say bc if I say a certain word that describes him I'll probably get silenced or something) he really was. And did actually make the decision to dump Jake. Also I felt like the club and it's admins were trying to tell me what to do and who to date at the time and wasn't having it, that's why I left, why I was farmed, I get it, I was foolish, I know. More than anything it wasn't a stupid reason, it was more of my own stupidity and stubbornness was the reason I was farmed.

Seriously likes this.
  5. Yeah sorry about such a long affff post😬 Trust me, I learned my lesson, don't stay with a nasty person who sexually desires children👌 And yes, I know it spins a bad picture of me, but I'm different now. People who know me, know that I'm a genuinely sweet person. Granted, not the brightest, but still lol🤣🤷‍♀️

Seriously likes this.
  6. Y'all remember that guy who would farm people if they didn't send nudes? That Jake? Yeah unfortunately I didn't know this until AFTER I broke up with him. Oh, and another part of the cf was not to get back with Jake again. I completely understand now, bc he's a snake and disgusting, but at the time I was like really, wtf? But I 100% understand now. Crazy story, I know.

Seriously and Muschi like this.
  7. A message to anyone else reading this - if someone says they're gonna kill themselves because you're having an argument, they're getting caught in lies, etc. RUN. run far and fast in the opposite direction. They will never stop emotionally blackmailing you. It's absolutely not on you in the slightest what they do to themselves.

8. Yeah I know, and that's what I didn't realize at the time, it was stupid, I agree. But yup🤷‍♀️

9. You go to an ec club to make money you get farmed not even 5 minutes into the club no reason. Ata accepts bullying tho they say they don't. If you get into an issue in another app they come to pimd to farm you Ata says that's oki sfw farming whatever needs to be ruled out

10. Thanks though😊😊

11. Oh my god Jake. What a throwback

Kefo likes this.
  12. Joining a cc club is a very normal and valid reason to be farmed + not bullying.

Muschi likes this.
  13. Bcs a friend sold a 250kcs item and someone who wanted the item, didn't give my friend a price offer.