MOST STUPIDEST REASONS FOR FARMING?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DevilsWife, May 10, 2019.

1. Ex fake rs...hes real ugly

2. Some would say calling someone ugly is having an ugly personality :(

3. I think they were saying he was so fake it was ugly ??‍♀️

4. ? I farmed MrsClaus for being a gold digging thot, now she only logs on during the holidays... hohoho..

I was farmed for dumping some dude then he said he’d skin me alive and I was like whoa dude that’s rad and blocked all 9 of his accounts ??

5. r/thathappened

6. I contemplate farming OP every time I have to see the double superlative. ?

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  7. Half the people on this app are gold digging

_Davina likes this.
  8. ? yeah it happened yrs ago tho. ? gotta love the people on here man..

9. Yeah I know but don’t mess w/ my friends ?? I’m being a good girl now...

10. Got farmed because I didn’t want to give my tut to someone else??‍♀️

11. i got farmed randomly for no reason. lasted about a week and a half. next time it was by my ex rs. crazy ass man i swear, i barley knew this man and i asked if i could break up with him and ask out my friend instead and he went all haywire and farmed me for about 2 and a half weeks ?

12. You had that man hooked. ?

13. A friend was an admin in club, someone was rude so they muted them in the chat. They paid someone to farm her. ?

14. Paid farmers are real farmers plus most don't even do it

15. Relatable

16. For not putting "trusted trader" on her wall...fyi...she was NOT a trusted one? thank goodness for the trading system now.

17. Some people will find any reason to farm. First, she accused me of being a runner and now her excuse is I'm someone's alt. If they wanna farm you, they'll make up an excuse.

18. Someone farmed me because I wouldn't sell them one of my really rare old stats. That was also the cf 🤣 Never paid it though and I guess they bought it or gave up or I dunno

19. I love farming people for dumb reasons just to hear them cry about it

20. 😬