MOST STUPIDEST REASONS FOR FARMING?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DevilsWife, May 10, 2019.

1. Dirty hoes and carrots

2. Gladiator arpee but intense

3. Ditching conversation with someone on a 3rd party app because they turned out to be weird. Not good weird, but bad weird. There is a difference.
    Best part of it was when their "farmer" walled me to "Follow for CF" before testing my NF's. Then, went on to fail miserably in them. Haven't heard from them since.

4. For being someone's tut despite the fact that I was hired unwillingly.. Back in mid 2018. Happy with my current pup

5. Farmed for trying to buy a desk for 1b cause i was "lying" that i bought 3 for 1b each when i said i can show proof he deleted ?‍♀️

6. No support

7. Okay ?

8. Last year I got a friend request from a farmer of a "paid to farm club" and I ignored then I got a gift asking me to accept the request so I accepted and asked what they wanted. It seemed that someone complained to them that I was "scamming people" ._. and I said that I didn't. So they were like they had ss i told them send to send it to me via line and after that I didn't get a single reply and I started getting hits so I returned hits too, 3 weeks into the sfw the club disbanded. XD

Also I was once farmed because I was on the wall of a person who was being farmed. I cba.?

10. I got farmed for saying no to an offer?

11. I got farmed for breaking rs w someone who was a sexist bully ?

12. Wtf you mean?! Those are the best rs’s :(

13. No tenks, next :)

15. I once got farmed by Ata Grant for stalking him on LinkedIn

16. How exciting

17. It was .. I got butterflies in my tummy

18. I got farmed for denying a trade with someone that was trying to make me pay a bento for one (1) bunnwich.

19. Basically got farmed for nothing, probably pub roulette but then dude adds me and says I owed him 20mcs for cf (which I didn't ask for) and says something like "if you don't send 20mcs the hits will keep coming for one month and my friends will join" then I said "you don't think I have friends??" And said "have fun being pinned" then blocked him.

20. Kinky

-_Ambszilla_- likes this.