More usage of Phony Money

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Guy, Oct 26, 2021.

?

What should the outcome be?

1. Revamp phony money

30.0%
  2. Remove phony money

70.0%
  1. Hello!
    So, Phony Money was released back in 2014 but hasn’t really been actively used and essentially sits in the shop. I think phony money should become a party drop since banks are used for XCs and hunt related awards. They have potential I guess. To play devil’s advocate, they aren’t really useful at all since PIMD’s more acclimated to piggy banks. Perhaps PM should be removed?

2. Yeah, it was just used that one time when they shut down GAW and gave all the players some money to start out over here with.

On another note, remember how much fun it was when they sent us that influx of strictly pvp players from GAW? Those were some fun times.

Guy likes this.
  3. If there is no harm no need to care.

4. To each is own, some of the people who have been playing for longer than 3 years want to see features used, especially when all of the nostalgic PIMD is being slowly purged. Also, good luck on your mod adventure!

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  5. Those were the good days, I miss GaW, but SMASH was a throwback. Maybe they can be dropped in the Starter Club for newer players to have some more starting money?

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  6. Might as well just give them piggy banks, no reason for them to learn to use a feature that has no use in the rest of the game.

Guy likes this.
  7. Yeah, removal is best bet.

8. Sike its the wrong number🤣 I'm not a mod hun😂😂

9. those were the days. I miss GAW though 😢

Guy likes this.
  10. I’m not voting because I think it should be left as it is. It’s a great way for smaller players to protect money if they don’t have enough to put up enough for a bank, and it allows for a smaller cash on hand when you cash them. Very useful imho.

Guy likes this.